Jachary - Good Night

Title: Good Night

Type: Songfic Fluff+mpreg

A/N: It's a song fic so when it says 'play the song' please play the song above.

———

It is 8pm which means, bedtime in the Avery household.

Jack had his four year old daughter in his lap, they just finished watching frozen.

His husband, Zach, was already upstairs tired from having a baby inside of him.

"Daddy I'm tired" she said while rubbing her eyes with her fists.

"I will take you to bed baby, but you should not rub your hands in your eyes" Jack said while pulling her fists away from her eyes. "We don't want to infect them right?"

The little girl nodded and yawned.

Jack chuckled and carried his almost sleeping daughter upstairs. He sat her on the bed and changed her regular clothes to pajamas.

She was sucking her thumb while she said

(play the song)

"Daddy sing."

Jack smiled, he loved to sing his precious to sleep.

"I will darling, but first you have to lay down."

The little girl didn't hesitate to pull back the covers and lay down in bed. The little girl loved to hear her father sing. Jack tucked her in and kissed her head.

He started to sing softly

Now it's time to say good night
Good night, sleep tight
Now the sun turns out his light
Good night, sleep tight

Dream sweet dreams for me

The girl couldn't keep her eyes open, and closed them slowly while snuggling even more in the covers.

Dream sweet dreams for you

Jack saw her teddy bear lying on the other side of the bed. He grabbed it and placed it in her arms.

Close your eyes and I'll close mine
Good night, sleep tight
Now the moon begins to shine
Good night, sleep tight

Dream sweet dreams for me
Dream sweet dreams for you

Zach was in the room next to Jack. When Zach heard his husband singing, a smile crept onto his face. He loved it when he sang their daughter asleep.

He slowly walked into his daughter room, hand resting on his 6-months baby bump.

Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmmm

Jack hummed softly and looked lovingly at his husband who was standing in the doorway before focusing on his daughter again. She had closed her eyes, her breathing was steady but Jack could tell she wasn't asleep yet.

Close your eyes and I'll close mine
Good night, sleep tight
Now the sun turns out his light
Good night, sleep tight

Dream sweet dreams for me

Zach thought that this was the purest thing ever, he was so in love with his husband.

Dream sweet dreams for you

The hormones made him almost cry at the sight of his two favorite persons in the world.

Jack smiled at his daughter, she was fast asleep in bed while hugging her teddy bear. Jack looked again at Zach, he loved how he looked when he was pregnant. He was clearly madly in love.

Good night, good night, everybody

Jack whispered the sentence. He kissed his daughters head and stood up and walked to his husband.

Everybody everywhere

He kissed his husband on his lips while resting his hand on Zachs hand on his bump.

Good night

*

*

*

*

*
WC:515
A/N: I love this song so much, if lavender is older Jack has to sing her asleep with this song. That would be really cute, my heart is awuwing at the thought.