Ask 13

VictoriousNikeVicky asked: 

What happens if Fell curses and all of you are in the room?

DJ: Oh that never happened before, and I pray it doesn't.

theangelsandtequila asked:

*Walks in with a cricket bat* can I join your team of non-swearing enforcers Mirai pweeeeeaaaassseee?

Mirai: If you got what it takes then yeah.

VictoriousNikeVicky asked: 

Now I really just want to set what happens when Fell curses with all the people who'll punish him for it in the room. What do you guys do to entertain yourselves?

21: I play games and write online.

Swap: I play board games with Cheer.

Cheer: What Swap just said and I like to tickle the kids and the gang...if Fell, Red and Mirai weren't so tense and serious I could tickled them but I can't.

Stars: I like to read sometimes or be with Dj and help her make music.

Nova: Since 21 is into space and galaxies, I show her all kinds of galaxies.

Mirai: I like to train with Red and Fell or play video games.

Fell & Red: Video Games.

Wing Ding: I just be in the lab all the time.

Sci: I'm mostly with W.D. but I do hang with the kids sometimes.

28: I draw, paint, sing or listen to music.

B: I watch TV or cuddle with Neko.

Neko: I'm mostly with B.

DJ: I just make music all the time, or I train with Mirai, Fell and Red, ONLY if their is nothing left to do.

It_Kinky_Gal asked:

Do the kids maybe I don't know...........have a crush on someone?

Kids:......O_O.....X////X

21:...Okay...I have a crush on...Izilo Gaster. (A/n: Go to NatsuneNuko and find out who he is. He wears a purple coat and has purple eyes)

Mirai: I have a crush on....Refuse Gaster(Type in RefuseTale and see who he is)

28: I have a crush on...Crystal Gaster(NatsuneNuko and type in Almighty Crew and you should see him)

DJ: I have a crush on GlitchTale Gaster.

Author: Okay in this ask and dare...(Yes I said dare) the kids and the gasters they mention..aren't together. If you want them to confess, all you have to is say 'I dare for (Name of kid) to confess their feelings to (Which gaster they have a crush on)

Inu:S-sorry about the TV.........and controllers I'll get you guys new ones as a thank you for allowing me in your home and play video games with you ^^

Swap: Ah, it's okay. We fix it with magic.

28: Imma kill those two if they ever break my controllers.

Mirai: You and me both.

*Dare Box Is Open*

Red & Fell: Wait WHAT?!

Mirai: Oh God please no.

*21.exe stopped working*

*28.exe stopped responding*

Stars: Oh boy

Wing Ding: I'm out.

Sci: Nope nope nope nope nope. I'm done.

*B & Neko look worried.*

Author: Okay guys, you better ask and I mean it ask or give THE FUNNIEST OR CRAZIEST DARE out there, please I need some laughter.