Pokémon Unrivaled

"I think I may have found someone that could rival even my best friend, Diamond, in due time."

Title: Pokémon Unrivaled

Author: KuroDaGAWD

Genre(s): Adventure

Update Schedule: Random

Number of Chapters: 9

Summary:

Isaiah Wright is an introverted, nonchalant guy who never puts himself in the spotlight. After training under Alder for 5 years, at the late age of 15, he finally decides to become a Pokémon Trainer.

The fear of failing to meet expectations as the son of Elite 4 member, Marshal, shook him, to say the least. Not wanting to stay in Unova thanks to his father's fame, he tries to keep it a secret while journeying through his home region in Sinnoh.

While an adventure has some bumps in the road, Isaiah will be tested with multiple encounters from rivals, Gym Leaders and famous Trainers from all over the world. What happens when his ability as a trainer, beliefs, ideals, and Pokémon are pushed to their absolute limits? Untapped hidden power is awakened...

Meanwhile, Team Xul's leader, Pluto, the son of Team Flare's Lysandre, has quietly invaded Sinnoh. Wanting to redeem his family's honor, Pluto strives to succeed where his father had failed. The darkness that lies right underneath Sinnoh, will be brought forth into the light. The region and its people are on the brink of destruction.