♪1♪

"I love you so much." I whisper
" I love you to babe." He says as he pulls back so I can see his dark brown hair with the blonde streaks in his hair.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I wake up to my alarm screaming in my ear.

"Ugh." I groan and pull myself out of my bed.

I walk into the bathroom that my brother and I share. I look in the mirror at my messy long blonde hair. I pick up my baby blue hairbrush and pull it through my knotty hair.  I open up the medicine  cabinet and pull out my baby blue toothbrush and my toothpaste. I also grab my contact case and my contact solution. I have bright blue eyes just like my brother. Oh yeah I guess I should mention that my brother is the lead singer amd guitarist for the australian band 5 seconds of summer. After brushing my hair, teeth, and putting my contacts in I walk back to my room and grab a pair of white skinny jeans and a white crop top that says "I prefer the bassist." I put the shirt on and then hop and I mean literally hop into my jeans. I then grab my phone and head downstairs to see Luke, his girlfriend Anna, and his best friend Calum Hood, also know as the bassist from 5sos and the guy that no one knows I have a crush on.

"Hey Emma," says Calum, " nice shirt."

"Oh uh thanks." I say looking down at it.

"Hey Ems." Luke says waving with his hand that's not wrapped around Anna.

"Hey Luke, hey Anna." I say back

"Bonjour Emma." Anna says

I guess I forgot to mention that Anna can speak French, Spanish, and German. Anna has long brown hair that's curly. She has a tiny body and is shorter than Luke. In a way she kinda looks like Ariana Grande. Anna also has an amazing singing voice but the only time she sings is when she's in the shower. When she sings it echoes through the whole house but in a good way.

"Hey let's watch a movie. " calum suggests.

"Ok." I say.

"Here put this in." He says handing me the movie Gone girl.

I put the movie in and halfway through it Anna and Luke fall asleep cuddled together on the couch.

"I'm bored and this movie is stupid." Calum says looking over at me.

"Well you are the one that picked it." I reply smiling.

"Whatever let's go get some ice cream." He says putting his shoes on.

"Yas let's go." I say putting on my silver and pic roxy flip flops.

We walk out to his car and head to cold rock ice cream shop.

"I will have mint chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone." I say to the worker.

"I'll have the same please." Calum says.

After the worker hands us our ice cream we go back and sit in his car. We eat out ice cream in silence. After we finish our cones we throw our trash away.

"Emma." Calum says grabbing my hand.

"Uh yeah." I say freaking out mentally when he grabbed my hand.

"I know you like me." He says

When calum says this I freeze in my seat.

"Um well uh..." I start but I get cut off by the feeling of Calums soft lips on mine.

I kiss him back softly at first but slower getting rougher.

I break away and just look at him.

"Oh god we can't tell Luke." I say starting to freak out.

"Wait why?" He asks looking confused.

"He says I'm not allowed to date any of his band mates." I say looking past calum and out the window.

"Emma relax he knows I like you back and he knows you like me. Why do you think he invited me AND Anna over on the same day." He explains using his pointer finger to turn my face  towards his.

"Can we maybe not tell luke yet?" I ask.

"Of course babe." He says leaning in to peck my lips.

The second he does I hear a tap on the window and look up to see Luke with his face against the glass looking happy yet mad at the same time.

"Shit." We both whisper at the same time.