Part 12

Liam

No one was going to find me. Jasper has his 'men' after me, which is honestly laughable. I knew he would send people to look for me; and I also knew he wouldn't think to check the house. He isn't ready for what is about to come his way I'm sure of it. See I have a plan, and I can't let my plan get messed up, or it's gonna be my head on a fucking platter. Seriously, hybrid dealers are a fucking crazy breed of people, and I'm not about to mess with Stephanie Taylor, I'm not suicidal, I just want money. I want power. I don't want to live under Jasper's shit anymore. It's not that I hate hybrids, it's more that I don't give a damn who I have to go through to get what I want. Stephanie made me an offer I couldn't refuse, along with a place in her ranks. I wouldn't pass that up for anything.

The house was bugged. I have had it bugged for about a week now. Jasper has always been way too trusting, fucking idiot. Never did house sweeps like I suggested, you know, since he houses endangered and highly hunted species. Never installed security cameras inside, only outside. But again him being too trusting is his downfall, cause I paid off the security guard to ignore what he sees outside tonight. You see, I have the house bugged, I know they're trying to leave tonight. They have a house to stay, how cute. But they won't get there. I have men ready to knock Jasper out and hide him somewhere until he wakes up. I don't really care what they do with him though. My interest is in Kalen. I'm getting them to kidnap him and drive him to a pick up point, where I can get him and drive to Stephanie's. They're all her men, so they didn't cost me shit. Best part of the deal if you ask me.

I sit bye in my car for about an hour, well, it's not my car I'm not stupid, it's a rental,I'm not trying to get caught. Then again it's late at night so its quiet and I haven't seen anyone moving about in the last 20 minutes, I'm not exactly out in the open. The night air is cool and crisp, the kind that stings your nose a little as you breathe in, but it's okay. At about 1:46am I get a call, the simple sentence muttered over the speaker being, "it's done, be ready in 20". I cant help but grin a little.

The plan has begun.