Part 4

A/N:I don't really write smut so this was probably so awful DHDHHDJF I'm sorry in advance.

By the time we actually got to the room, Jason was, plainly speaking, an absolute mess. I'd never seen him this wanton in our entire relationship: He'd pawed at me the entire ride to the hotel, leaning into my body like I was the only thing keeping him anchored to this mortal plane, and a part of me loved it, loved how desperate he was for me. It was definitely an ego trip the way he pulled at my belt in the elevator like he couldn't wait to get his mouth on my cock, whining high in his throat when I pushed his searching hands away. Hell, I ended up having to straight up grab his wrists and hold them down by his sides, but that only got another moan out of the kinky little bastard.

He'd continued his whining as I tugged him down the hall to our room, and I practically threw him into the room with no regard for how he'd land, smirk crossing my face when he hit the floor and instantly righted himself so he was on his knees looking up at me expectantly, eyes zeroing in on the bulge in my pants. I slam the door and lock it behind me, the anticipation in the room building as I begin to undo my belt, but I just have to ask before we start:

"You sure this is what you want?"

"Yes! Jesus Christ, yes!" Well damn. Ok then. I drop my pants after that, and he shuffles forward on his knees in an image that would make me laugh if I wasn't so damn turned on by everything happening right now.

"Well go on then, whore...and uh...tap three times if it gets too much for you." I see the ghost of a smile cross Jason's face and it's enough to make me smile back at him...a smile that is quickly washed away with a groan of absolute pleasure as he sinks his mouth down onto my cock.

Jason's always been good at giving head, but there's a passion, a desperation in his actions tonight that I've never felt before, he seems almost wild with desire as he slurps and sucks around me, swirling his tongue around my tip before bobbing his head to take as much of my cock as he can into his mouth.  Jason goes down to suck at my balls like he knows I love too, caressing the skin with his tongue while he jerks my cock and placing one soft kiss to the sack before taking me in his mouth again. "Fuck me, that's hot." I growl, voice low and rough as he moans around my length, and the vibrations just snap something in me, my hands tangling in his curls to hold him still as I thrust forward, burying myself in his throat.

It's not long before he starts to gag, and I yank his head back, listening in vicious delight as he heaves out a gasping cough, a string of saliva stretching from his swollen lips to the head of my cock.

"You good?" I've got to check in on him, not wanting to hurt him, but he doesn't seem interested in my worry at all, already fighting against my grip on his hair to get his mouth back around me. "Ok, ok. Calm down you needy little skank." I pull him forward again, a releasing a loud groan as I hit the back of his throat and he gags hard, tongue working around my shaft with broad licks. I pull Jason back again, allowing him a few more seconds of much needed air before I've fisted my hands in his hair again -relishing in his cry of pain- and slammed my cock all the way down his throat, forcing his head to the base of my cock, his nose flush to my pelvis and buried in the coarse hair.

"Look at me." I hiss out, and give a short thrust when Jason turns wide, teary eyes to face me. If I couldn't see how hard he was I'd be worried I was hurting him, but he's still moaning around my length even as the tears slide down his cheeks. I can feel the muscles in his throat constrict around me and that mixed with the absolute submissiveness of his stance is almost enough to make me come down his throat. "You look real fucking good right now, baby...but you'd look better gagging on my dick." is all the warning I give him before I'm fucking his face with so much force it almost shocks myself, shoving into his mouth without a care for his comfort.