Maria the clown comes to town 🤡

"There's a circus coming around town next week." Pillsbury said to his wife Jemima as she places his breakfast on the table. "It's a good time to start recruiting people."

Jemima takes a seat at the end of the table, her seat higher than Pillsbury's. She looks down at him and smiles, she knows she owns him too just like her clowns. "I'll see if there are any worthy to be a part of my Cult." She says and takes a bite out of her pancake. 

Pillsbury looks at his wife and smiles, he couldn't be any happier being her husband. Little did he know she was about to end his whole career.  

***

"Maria!" a girl with clown makeup on, its the circuses fifth night in town. "Why are you always in your clown makeup?" Asks the owner of the circus.

"It's not makeup it's my true form." Maria says smiling. 

"Um, OK. Well your aunt is here to see you."

"I have no aunt."

"Whatever." the owner says and leaves. In their place, Aunt Jemima appears holding a bottle of syrup and smiling at Maria as if she was her long lost daughter. 

"Ready for the thrill of your life?" Jemima asks, holding the syrup out for Maria to drink. 

Maria smiles. This is what she's been waiting for her entire life. 

MARIA YOU ARE NOW A PART OF THE CULT. YOU MAY NOT LEAVE NO MATTER WHAT.