Chapter one:Stuck with Fandral,the dashing

They had her and her brother surrounded.
Brooke.
She was only a regular girl in Asgard.Ever since her and Loki had found out they were frost giants,they had a burning sensation to destroy and rule over Asgard.But since they couldn't get to that,They ran off to Midgard to rule it instead.
They both soon were surrounded by The Avengers in the Stark Tower.They both raised their hands up and gave up."if it doesn't make a difference,I'll have that drink now"Loki said as they both stood up.
The Avengers cuffed up Loki and Brooke,and then took then outside of the ruined Stark Tower.They looked down in failure as Thor put on some sort of metal thing to stop them from talking.The Avengers gathered around and said their goodbyes soon.Thor held out the scepter,signaling for them both to take hold of it.They both looked up at Thor and then grabbed the Scepter by the handle.
The light soon started shining from above and took Brooke,Loki,and Thor back to Asgard.
As soon as they got there,they noticed Odin sitting at his throne and The Three Warriors and Lady Sif right next to him.Both Brooke and Loki held their chins high,not afraid at all of what was going to happen to them.Thor moved away to his friends as the guards of Asgard chained up Brooke and Loki carefully and securely.
They then walked them to Odin and pulled off the metal object that covered their mouth from talking.They both looked up at Odin.Odin stayed quiet for a while and then started talking."You both have made some very bad decisions.You tried to rule Asgard,and failed at that Attempt."
"Then you went to Midgard,and tried it once again.You have caused life's and destruction,and for that,you will and shall recieve a punishment.Loki,you will be stuck in prison for eternity,"-Then Odin turned to look at Brooke-"and Brooke,you will stay with Thor"Odin finished."Do what you desire with us,but in the end,you'll be the one that is sorry"Loki said.
Then Frigga walked in."Please Loki,please Brooke,do not make matters worse"Frigga begged."Define 'worse'"Loki and Brooke both said.Frigga sighed without hope and looked up at Odin."Thor,go take Loki to his cell,and then take Brooke with you"Odin demanded Thor.Thor nodded.He then took Loki to cell while his friends followed.
Brooke looked at Loki sadly.She knew this would be the last time she would see her only brother.Loki looked at her and smiled,reassuring her that everything would be alright.She smiled back,feeling a bit more hopeful.They all soon got to Loki's cell and all walked in.Brooke's eyes soon started watering."You will stay here,Loki.Brooke,come with me"Thor said and grabbed Brooke's arm and Loki stood there and watched.Brooke pushed Thor's grip away and then ran towards Loki.
She then jumped onto Loki and hugged him tightly as tears rushed down her face.Loki hugged her tightly as Thor tried to get her out of his grip.Thor's friends helped and pulled Brooke off of Loki and quickly got her out before Loki could get to her.
Brooke wiped her tears away(or at least tried)as Thor got a hold of her."I'd rather be stuck with anybody else than with you!"Brooke yelled at Thor madly."Fine.Then you'll be staying with Fandral instead"Thor said angrily.Brooke gasped slightly."What!!??Not him!!"Brooke yelled madly."Take her Fandral.Keep her with you at all times.Do not let her out of your room"Thor demanded.
Fandral nodded and then grabbed Brooke by the arm."And Brooke...Umm...Stay with Fandral"Thor said and then walked away.Brooke knew that Thor cared about her as much as he cared about Loki.After all,They were raised together.