The End: Dream A Better Dream

"Delilah!"
"Del, baby, wake up."
"Please wake up."
"Delilah, hey please do something if you can hear us."
"Please don't die."

I heard my name. I heard their cries, but I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. There was nothing. Just blackness.

"Dr. Cullen please do something!"
"Under my dead body!"
"She's dying!"
"I rather her dead and in heaven than one of them!"
"Are you that selfish?"
"Selfish? Are you kidding me? You're selfish by turning her!"
"I'm confused. What are you all talking about?"
"Shut up mortal"

The voices were all so familiar.

"Change her, now." Mom?
"Dr. Cullen whatever they're saying please, please do it." Austin.
"You know she wouldn't want it!" Embry.
"She's slowly slipping. We need to make a decision." Edward?
"I rather her be here and be a blood sucker than completely gone." Quil.
"I saw her as one of us, but I'm not sure anymore since there's so much conflict." Alice.

I don't want to be a vampire. I really don't, but something seemed right about being turned. Like I was suppose to be. I hated hearing them argue as I laid on my death bed.

"Carlisle, I give you permission to do it."
"What? Sam, you've got I be kidding!" Embry.
"She's your imprint! If she dies, you die. At least she'll be somewhat alive and here if she's one of them." Sam.

I felt my hand being clenched tightly and the familiar lips being placed gentle my on top.
"Dellie, please wake up. I can't loose you. You can't leave me. I love you."

Oh, Austin.

With my last bit of energy I clenched the all too familiar hand that held mine before my body went loose.

Pain.

That's all I felt now.

The feeling of two sharp things puncturing my neck and the feeling of acid running through my body, it was painful. So so painful, but I couldn't scream or anything. The hand in mine was quickly gone, my last bit of comfort, gone.

I heard commotion, but it was inaudible to me.

Pain.

Austin's POV
"This is all your fault!" A guy who was around my age yelled and shoved me causing me to stumble back out of the room.
"Embry, stop it!" Becky yells.
"She wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for you!" He yells in anger.
"What the fuck are you talking about? How could I be the result of her sickness dumb ass!" I yell back.
"You took her away from me, she fucking fell for you and now she's dead! You don't fucking deserve her like I do! She would've been fine and healthy if she was with me!" The guy yells nonsense. He was extremely angry and his claim for Delilah pissed me off.
"I deserve her as much as any other guy! You aren't God. You can't cure the cancer. Who are you to fucking claim her as yours? Who even are you?" I yell as the guy continued to shove me out of the house.

"Embry, stop." Sam yells. Wait, Embry? Embry. Becky called him Embry too. Wait...this is Embry? Everything was clicking now and all I could do is stare at the guy in pure disgust and anger.

"What did you realize hm?" He asks sarcastically. All I could do was chuckle out darkly before look at him. That's when I swing a punch to his face causing him to stumble back. I clenched my hand is slight pain. Was his face made of stone?

He quickly recovered and stared at me, shaking in anger. "You're going to regret that." He says before charging at me.
"Hey, stop it! Delilah won't like you two fighting!" Becky yells before Embry nails me in the left eye. I grab it in pain before he continues to punch me.

"Embry!"

"You took my imprint from me! She was mine! And now she's going to be a blood sucker." He yelled as he continued to hit me. With all my strength I quickly stood up and elbowed him in the chest causing him to cough.