MTMTE Ultra Magnus x Rodimus

I haven't seen this episode(?) Soo I'm not sure what happens but I'm going on a lim here

No ones POV:

Betrayal, that's all Rodimus felt, ultra Magnus has revealed his true self to everyone aboard the light, after 2000 years of Rodimus and Magnus being together (not always as a couple) get finds out now that Magnus was just a suit of armor, he would of been fine if Magnus told him sooner he loved Magnus for who he was not for what he looked like, he felt betrayed by the fact it toke him 2000 years to find out and it was an accident on Magnus showing his true form, 'when was get going to tell me!?' Rodimus has been crying in his berthroom for days, drinking high grade and ignoring everyone who tried to talk to him, Magnus hasn't been able to leave his berthroom without being bombarded by the crew for Magnus to try and talk to Rodimus, but Magnus being the stubborn minibot(I'm saying his a minibot) he was said that Rodimus needed sometime, but with pretty much every deadly bot on the ship (ratchet) threatening Magnus to go and talk to him, they couldn't have a ship without a captain, so with a Heavy heart Magnus slowly walked himself down the hallway towards there sheard berthroom, but since Rodimus hasn't let him in, he has been spending his nights in cyclonus old room before he moved in with tailgate.(ship!) Ultra Magnus didn't realize that he was in front of the door until he heard loud sobs coming form the room, he signed knowing that this well probably not go well (probably)

Rodimus POV:

I haven't left my berthroom for days I haven't eaten or recharged, I just feel so spark broken why didn't he tell me? Does he not trust me? I've told him everything about my past and yet he didn't even give me any hints that he was a minicon *sigh* .... 2000 years... Yeah everyone wants to be with someone who lied to them for 2000 years, my thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door "go away!" I heard a sigh coming from the other side of the door "Rodimus please let me in" It was Magnus! "Frag off!" Wow i have never spoken to anyone like that before even when I was hotrod, "Rodimus you know, I have the code" Damit.. I didn't turn around when I heard the door open, Magnus stepped in standing next to the berth "*sigh* Rodimus.. Can we please talk.." I curled myself into a ball my back facing him "I don't want to talk to you" There was silence for a moment before he sighed "Rodimus-" He grabbed my shoulder making me snap, jumping off the berth facing him with tears running down my optics "No! I've had it with all this lying! First you lied about drift so he wouldn't be my third-in-command second you lied about loving me! And now you lied about being a minicon! I've had it! I would've been fine with you being a minicon because I loved you, but I can't forgive you for lying to me! To everyone for 2000 years!! I don't care what you have to fraggin say! I don't want anything to do with you! Get. Out!!!" Once I finished my outburst I pushed Magnus out the door quickly shutting it and locking it, I felt horrible! Even after what Magnus did and all the times his let me down... I still love him.. With all my spark, but I can't deal with this, I can't trust him after he lied to me for so long..

Ultra Magnus POV:

No.... No, No!, No!, NO!!! I lost him, he hates me... He doesn't want anything to do with me... I can't lose him.. His all I have.... Rodimus.. Please.. I love you...

CLIFFHANGER!!! I hope you guys Injoyed this! This wasn't a request I just really wanted to make this when I saw that picture on Pinterest, so I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget! Also HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!🎃🎃👻👻
(Halloween was yesterday for me😞😅)