Part 4: No way out

Kokichi was told by Miu to meet her on the roof, so he and Gonta agreed that was a good opportunity to strike her. Gonta didn't want to do it, but he remebered what Kokichi had said "She's a traitor Gonta, after she kills me, she'll kill everyone else, even you!" Gonta knew that is was the right thing to do. And everyone else would be happy that Miu was gone! She was the traitor, and Gonta and Kokichi were the saviours.

"Haha, y

"Haha, y..yeah, sorry. I had to do something.." Miu stuttered
Kokichi smiled "Oh that's ok! So, why did you ask to meet me here?"
"W..well-"
Kokichi stopped her
"Are you gonna tell me the secret of the outside world? GASP, are you gonna spill some drama about one of out classmates..GASP, Are you gonna confess your undying love for me!!" Kokichi spun in circles smiling widely, but then, his expression went dark and grim. He stopped spinning and looked straight at her
"Or is it...you're here to kill me..."
Miu started to sweat
"Y..You should just give up!"
"Straight to the point..ok then" Kokichi took a step towards Miu
"Look, I understand...you want the world to see your amazing inventions."
"Y..You understand..?"
"Of course! Let the world know just how amazing you are. If I may though, can I look at the view one last time..."
Miu hesitated, but said
"Yeah..of course.."
Kokichi turned around and looked at the white sheet of snow below him. He knew he wasn't going to die, Miu was, but he just wanted to gaze at the beautiful view.
While Kokichi's back was turned, Miu brought her hammer up above her head, she was ready to strike.

But she heard something behind her

"GONTA SO SORRY-"

Writers note:
Hey peeps! Sorry to leave it off like that.
I've been pretty busy with school, so I'm sorry I'm not posting much :,)

I don't really know what to write, but ima assume that ur reading this at 12 am, if so, then get some sleep! You'll need it for the morning :)
Hope ya'll arw happy and healthy :)
  -Siri