Pary 6: Light all around me

In the real world, Monokuma said there wouldn't be a trial held, since everyone saw Miu kill herself, and she was obviously the killer. Everyone was devistated, Gonta was dead, and Miu killed herself, but the person who had the biggest impacted was Kokichi. No one knew how to feel, at first they were mad at him for trying to kill Miu, but they found the note made by Miu, and they realised his real intention
Kaito, Tenko, and Maki were still angry at him, well, livid is the right word
He was the reason Gonta died, and they wouldn't forgive him for that.

Kokichi never left his room after that day. Shuichi and Kaede would try to bring him food, but he never opened to door for them. Kiibo had tried to come in too, but he never let up.
Kokichi was just an empty shell. He lost the only person who actually trusted him, and he was the reason for there death. He knew no one would forgive him, that everyone hated him, so what's the point of getting out. He just sat in his messy room and starred at the ceiling. At night was really the only time he would get out of his room. No one was awake, so he would just walk around, avoiding Kaito, Shuichi, and Maki's "training" of course, although this time, he saw everyone was training together. He didn't care, he just kept walking.

He walked to the inside the school and went inside Gonta's research lab. It was really bright in there. Bright green walls with bug cages along them. He looked at the fake bugs on the ceiling and all the beautiful floors in the room. It had a soothing smell to them, he felt relaxed.
He remember the insect meet and greet and what happened to him, but instead of  resenting the thought, he smiled to himself. Then, he remebered the promise he made with Gonta :"Let Gonta show you bugs in Gonta's research lab!"
He remebered that smile on his face, how it filled Kokichi with something warm and fuzzy.
He remebered how happy he felt. He remembered how safe he felt around Gonta. How he always saw the good in him.
he hadn't realized he was crying, but when he did, he didn't fight it, he just let himself cry. Crying turned into sobbing, and he fell to the ground, with the light still all around him.

Hello ✌ This is the end of my story, I really hope you liked it
I love writing and hope one day to make a story of my own, but of course school is in the way :,)
I won't post many storys, maybe just some one shots here and there, I hope that's alright!

Again, thank you so much for reading my angst story, and have a great day (or night :) )