~5~

-Adrian-

I moved in with Alpha and Kitty that night.

Alpha took me back home in order to pick up my stuff, my mom was sitting on the couch when I came in and didnt bother to pay any attention to me. Thats one of her favorite forms of punishment, the silent treatment. Although it just makes her seem more childish it just fueled my need to get out of that house as quickly as possible. I cant deal with her behavior anymore. I grabbed the suitcase under my bed filled it with clothes, photos, my laptop, and my Polaroid the rest I can try to retrieve another time. My backpack and duffel bag where already at their house, I take one last glance around this room to make sure I dont miss anything important. When nothing catches my eye I leave. My mother sees me pass her with my suitcase and still says nothing; I dont know what I expected its not like she was going to cry out for me to come back or something. Alpha pops the trunk for me to throw my suitcase in, I quickly do so and get in the car. They dont say anything and just drive home. That thought puts my mind at ease. Once we arrive I get out of the car and pull my suitcase out from the truck when Alpha opens it. Alpha shouts out again to kitty once we get home this time, he calls out saying hes in the living room. Alpha hears a song playing from living room and just laughs.

Come on Ill show you to the room Kitty is watching Steven universe so hes not gonna be pulled away from the tv any time soon. With a small smile on their face they show me the room that they had as a guest room but now plan to convert to my room since I agreed to live with them. They live in a two story house with a big back yard, 3bedrooms, 2baths, a living room, kitchen, and a basement. (Remember they live in a valley and houses in a valley usually arent that much plus theyre both psychologists with no family so yes they can afford this) The room they show me is pretty big well compared to the tiny one I had back with my mom it does. Theres a dresser with a 32inch tv placed on it, empty book shelf besides, and queen sized bed and a closet. At the site of the bed I rush over and just flop onto it basically in its size and comfort I let out a grown of comfort. Alpha just nods their head saying I can settle in and that theyll be down stares with kitty if I need anything to just shout for them. Before she leaves I quickly get up and rush over to them giving them a tight hug in thanks for everything theyve done for me. They hug back rubbing my back with care I release them from my grip and they smile while leaving the room. Turning back to the room I take a deep breath trying to calm down all my emotions of how excited and scared I was but I know this is right.

Its been 2weeks since I moved in with them and its honestly been great. They take turns picking and dropping me off at school, at school I'm cold and aloof but at home with them its a relaxing fun time. Carlos doesn't bother me much anymore, he's tried talking to me several times but I just pop earbuds in to ignore him while I change and try to walk to the field. Try is the key word. Carlos kept trying to stop me or grab my arm to get my attention I just pull it away not wanting to hear his bullshit anymore.

After football practice I see Kitty's car waiting for me, I start to make my way over when I hear Carlos call out to me yet again. Figuring its just going to be him tell me crap again I decide to pop in my ear buds as I walk to the car. Next thing I know I feel pressure from my back and cn fell myself fall forward my only thought is fuck. I hit the grass hard; I let out a grown of discomfort.

"Oh shit Im sorry I just got frustrated!" I hear through the ear buds. I push myself up once I feel the dumbass get off me, I turn around while still on the ground and leaning back on my palms. I take my earbuds out and look at him.

"What the actual fuck man! You get frustrated so you fucking tackle me!" I get it you dont fucking like me now back the fuck off, Im not doing any of this shit for you so bug off. Fuck no one even gives a shit anymore! As I finish yelling, I stand up and see kitty running towards me, shit.

"Adrian are you ok? I saw you get taken down!" I cant tell if hes worried or trying not to laugh at see what was probably a less then graceful take down.

"Im fine Kitty it was jus-"

"Who the fuck are you!" Carlos burst out while standing up. Welp there went trying to make things stay calm.

"Excuse you? You better rethink the way you speak to me." Kitty crosses his arms over his chest and looking at Carlos with a stern look. Kitty may be shorter then us but that doesnt stop him. In an attempt to calm things down I interject.

"Carlos this is Freddy, Kitty this asshole is Carlos and he was just about to leave" I look over at Carlos expecting him to take the hint and leave. This dipshit doesn't. He continues to stand there looking mad for who knows what reason. Carlos breaks his stare down with Kitty and looks at me.

"My dad said you should come to dinner" I give him a dead pan stare. He cant be serious. Kitty looks at me giving me a look that really just means is he serious? I shake my head no.

"You cant be serious after all this shit you want me to come over?" He just looks down not really giving me an answer.

"He's making mole verde and you can bring him if you want he mumbles while looking down," I look at Kitty to see what he thinks.

"You know we gotta call puppy but I'm m sure once they hear mole verde theyll agree so guess were going." I sigh once again well lets hope this goes fine.

"Fine guess were freakin going" Carlos looks up and nods his head and we finally party ways. I look at kitty just giving him a seriously look and he just shrugs his shoulders I thow my arms up in deaft. Once we get in the car Kitty calls Alpha. (Italics is alpha bold kitty normal Adrian)

Alpha: Hey kitty whats up? You picked up Adrian right?

Kitty: Yeah Puppy, but we all have to go to Carlos's house-

Alpha: why the fuck would we do that? My thoughts exactly

Kitty: His dad made mole verde

Alpha:  ...Alright guess we have to then

Adrian: OH COME ON! Do we seriously have to go?!

Alpha: Aye watch it with the tone! Besides this could be good for you both. You may say you've moved on but anyone can tell you still resent him for it and that he has hangs up about what happened as well so take this as a chance to grow.

Kitty: Plus, they want mole

Alpha: damn Kitty always selling me out!

Kitty: Love you too I'll send you the address and you can meet us there.

Alpha agrees and they hang up Kitty makes me give him the addressing knowing full well I'd never forget it. This is gonna be a long night.

A.G. here hope you all like this story so far feel free to give me your feed back or opinions!!!!

Not an update I just noticed wattpad deleted a ton of the commons and stuff  that made the story oh I don't know Coherent to read! It's all fixed now sorry about. Also it does this because I write all the chapters on one long word doc to make sure it has some flow to it and then just copy and paste it here. I'm usually so drained after wards that I don't read it when I do which is my mistake so I'll try to do that from now on thanks for dealing with me! Hopefully new chapter this Friday!!!!