✨xv✨

The Triplets Flashback

Little Izora went crying up to her brothers. "What's wrong Z?" The boys asked at the same time.

She pointed to a white cat lying in the shade, "The kitty scratched me." She showed them the bleeding cut.

"Oh no. Come sit here. I'll get a bandage. Azariah stay with Z, I'll be back." Azrael ran inside the house to get a bandage.

Azariah walked up to Izora, "Here look at this and turn this way." He handed her favorite book and turned her so she wouldn't see the cat. "I'll be right back, don't turn around okay." Izora nodded and looked at her book.

Azariah went over to where the cat laid. He grabbed the cat by his neck. He tightened his grip on the cat, it started kicking trying to go loose. But Azariah didn't mind the scratches and gripped hard until the cat stopped struggling.

"Azariah?" Azrael looked at his brother in shock.

Azariah had no emotion in his face, he flung the dead cat over the fence and walked towards Izora. He sat next to her as Azrael just watched. "Nothing is going to scratch you again, I promise. While I am alive, nothing will hurt you."

"Really?" Izora asked with a smile.

"Yes. Because when we become big like mommy and daddy, we will get married. And we will always stay together."

"Promise?" She asked. Azariah nodded, "How about you Azrael?" Azrael looked at his brother and then sat down next to Izora.

"Promise." He looked at Izora's scratch and covered it with a bandage. He kissed it and smiled at her. "Do you want some ice cream?" She nodded happily. The boys held each hand and walked inside with her.

Middle School Flashback

Izora came running inside the house. The boys went up to her, "What's wrong Z? Why are you crying?" Azariah asked.

"This boy in my class doesn't stop bothering me. He keeps bullying me, and today he pushed." She lifted her skirt and showed them the scratched on her knees.

Azariah's face went dark, "What's his name?"

"Azariah." Azrael placed his hand on his brother's shoulder, "I know what you're thinking. Let's just tell the teacher and our parents."

"Don't tell." Izora responded, "He'll just bully me more."

Azariah stood up and walked out of the house. Azrael ran after him, and neither of them realized that Izora also followed them. When they got to school, Azariah found the kid and dragged him to the basement. Azrael tried to stop him, but Azariah pushed him away.

Azariah punched and kicked the kid a couple of times. He then threw the kid at the wall and grabbed his neck. "Nobody hurts my Izora." He tightened his grip and started choking him until the kid dangled lifelessly in his hand. He let go and the kid dropped. Azariah smiled and looked at Azrael, "Don't butt in if you aren't going to protect Izora."

"But this isn't the way," Azrael yelled at his brother. Azariah turned to leave until he stopped. Izora stood there traumatized. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Izora!" Azrael ran up to his sister, but she stood looking at the dead body then her brother.

"You killed him." She whispered.

"Izora, it's okay." He turned to get closer to her.

"Stay away from me." she hissed at him.

"Izora why are you being like this. He just ended up like many others who hurt you. Nobody will hurt you again. I promised, remember."

Izora covered her mouth, she started thinking about the people who hurt her and she told him about it. They were all dead, and because of her. It was her fault that they were dead. She started having a panic attack. Azrael lifted her up and ran out.

While Izora was resting, Azrael confessed to his parents everything. All the people that his brother killed and how he helped get rid of the bodies. They decided to send Azariah away for some time until Izora felt safe around him again.

"Let's hope you can protect your sister way better," Clark commented to Azrael.

Since then they were inseparable. Izora crossed Azariah off and considered her and Azrael twins. Azrael went along with it. He will protect his sister and hopefully they wouldn't have to see their older brother again.