Hang On, I'll Be There

7 YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF RICHARD JOHN GRAYSON

Gotham Mental Institute

It's been 7 years since Dick's funeral, but the imaginary Dick is still there accompanying him. It calms him down, to see his big brother figure playing around the white room, looking young and not aging from the last time he met him before the unfortunate incident.

He need to believe it, he have to. He have to believe that the imaginary Dick in front of him is the real one. Whenever he had a doubt, Dick's figure would fade away.

This is one of the reason he keep fighting from eating medicine or letting the doctor to hook him up in IV. He hardly eating, he knew they spiked the food. He doesn't want Dick to disappear for the second time in his life. It took all Bruce's might to let go that his third son is a lost cause. He signed a permission for hospital to no longer keep him hooked with meds. They just need him there, in a strict environment so he won't hurt himself anymore.

He is the one. The person who Dick said the smartest out of the batboys. The brother that Dick always proud of despite of anything bad that he done.

Timothy Drake.

Even when he's turning insane, he would still getting a panic attack and nightmares. The nightmares of Dick hanging himself alone in the room. His cold eyes are staring into Tim's. His mouth whispering the word of "help" . Tim tried to reach for his big brother but the scene keep getting further and further. He would woke up screaming with tears that the doctor doesn't have any choice but to sedate him.

"No..No.. Dick.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

As his eyes getting close, he swear he could see Dick looking at him while he's standing between the doctor and the nurses. He could see Dick soft yet sad smiles ,

"Please let me go, Tim. You'll be fine"

He swear he could hear the words. His heart almost stopped. It's not the imaginary Dick. But he doesn't know whether it's the real or the hallucination one as he could feels the drug seeping into his body.

"No.. You won't be alone...

Not anymore...

Dick.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mount Justice

The bioship just landed on the landing platform and the entrance door opened. Nightwing walks out with the members following him from the back. Some of the members having an injuries, Nightwing ordered them to go to medbay while he go sending a report to Justice League.

He stopped on his track when he passed through an entrance for the Deceased Heroes Hologram room. He decided that the report can wait as he went into the room. No one is in the room and Nightwing lock the door.

There are lots of the fallen heroes hologram. Nightwing walk and pass through all of them. He just went straight to a hologram of a certain hero that he's respect and longing for a long time. He stopped , raise his face up and peel off his mask, looking so sadly towards the hologram.

He needs to talk to the person. Not as Nightwing. But as the youngest brother that person loved and care of, Damian Grayson.

"Hello Richard. It's been a while since I last visited you."

The said hologram keep silent.