Introducing EXO!

EXO is a South Korean-Chinese K-pop boy band produced by S.M. Entertainment. Formed in 2011 in Seoul, South Korea, EXO consists of 12 members separated into two subgroups, EXO-K and EXO-M, performing music in Korean and Mandarin, respectively. EXO-K comprises Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun. The members of EXO-M are Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen and Tao.

The group's two albums, the debut EP Mama (2012) and the studio album XOXO (2013), sold over 1.5 million units in total worldwide. With XOXO, they became the youngest boy band to win Album of the Year at the Mnet Asian Music Awards, and the fastest-selling K-pop artist in twelve years. EXO also has the highest chart position on the "Billboard 200" for Korean male group acts. Since 2012, the group has received over fifty awards.

List of their albums : MAMA, XOXO, Miracles In December, Overdose.

Each member also have their own super powers/elements :

EXO-M:

- Luhan (Telepathy)

- Kris (Flight)*

- Lay (Healing)

- Tao (Time Control)

- Chen (Lightning)

- Xiu Min (Frost)

EXO-K:

- Kai (Teleportation)

- Chanyeol (Flame)

- Suho (Water)

- D.O (Earth)

- Baekhyun (Light)

- Sehun (Wind)

On 15 May 2014, Kris left EXO by sudden, his reason was that SM treated him like a machine. In the same year on 10 October 2014, Luhan left the group too. The reason was that, he's sick, and his family told him to comeback. Even though things like this happened, EXO is still OT12 for the fans.