Show Starts!

It was 6:30 pm where the show is going to start soon and the place was filled with thousands of fans with beautiful light sticks.

[6:35 pm. Show starts!]

It was dark. Only light sticks and lights were seen. Then, suddenly a girl came while playing drums. Dum.. Dum.. Dum.. Dum.. Dum.. Then a VCR was shown. The VCR was about EXO running from their EXO Planet and going to Earth. EXO members then was seen after the VCR, and everyone was screaming so hard! They started with haka. Then turned into "MAMA".. The effects of the lights are red, orange plus smoke effects, fire, and fireworks made the environment hot in the first song. Not stopping, EXO's costume shades of gray and black into action in the second song, "Let Out The Beast". The green laser colored the show. They then calmed the EXO Ls with the song Moonlight. D.O and Baekhyun sang it while the other members danced around them. Sehun was not seen to be the part of the shows. He injured his leg. EXO continued their concert with Angel, and Black Pearl.

EXO also introduce themselves. Sehun apologize to the fans that he's sick and can't dance. He's not going to perform in his solo too. But all of the fans shouted "Get well soon!!" to Sehun! EXO introduced themselves with 4 different languages, Indonesian, English, Korean, and Mandarin. "Saya Kai" (it means I'm Kai) was trending because of Kai! They also said some words in Indonesian such as "Aku cinta kamu" (it means I love you) and much much more!

"This is our first solo concert in Jakarta. And this is a very beautiful sight when viewed from above the stage. Colorful lighsticks shining on all of us," said Kai.

Then, EXO continued to their songs, "XOXO", "Love, Love, Love", "Thunder", "My Lady", "Baby Don't Cry", "Machine", "3.6.5", "History", and "Overdose".

Baekhyun shouted "Kkaeb" and the fans replied "song~"!! Then Baekhyun gave them "Chuu~" The fans screamed so hard!! It even could broke my ears.. Haha!

The songs continued by "Wolf", followed by "Growl" and the member's solos. The last song was "Lucky".

Sehun picked up a kid when they sang "Peter Pan"! Its so sweet. Well truth, Sehun loves kids!

Throughout the shows, EXO can't stop saying "Thank You" to everyone.

This was the most amazing concert along with EXO.

At the end, they said thank you ones more, and disappeared from the stage. . .