Before The Concert

[Ring.. Ring.. Ring..!!!] My alarm rang as I jumped out of bed! "It is the day!!!" I shouted. I quickly ran out to take a bath and change my clothes and soon I was in the kitchen. Met my both lovely parents that support me a lot! Sandwich and milks for breakfast? Sounds yummy!

[Time to be dressed]

So, I need to be quick before the bus came. I quickly change my clothes and I'm wearing a shirt that my best sister gave me! It was kind of like a jacket with The Lost Planet sign at the back and name of my bias at the front, D.O! But oh no!! I forgot to buy the light stick! I then took my D.O banner and ran downstairs.

"Hey Kylie, your bus have came. You need to be hurry!" said my dad.

"I know dad! But I forgot to buy a light stick" I said.

"You can buy it there.." He said.

"Okay then. Thanks dad!" I answered happily while running towards him and give him a hug.

Then, I ran into the bus. There I was greeted by lots of EXO Ls. One of them is my best sister, Anna! She's really nice and we've been friends for one year! We then hugged each other.

Finally! We soon arrived! It is amazing! There's loads of peoples here.. So on, I was about to find a light stick when my friends told me to go to the airport.

"Why?" I asked them.

"They're here! Almost here! Let's wait them there!" A friend shouted to me.

We then dashed to the bus again and the driver drove us to the airport. (And I was unable to buy my light stick again) The airport was very crowded.. Everyone is waiting.. Suddenly, everyone was screaming!! They're here! I can't see really well since its so crowded.. But I'd saw Tao..! Yes its him and I saw him for real.. Cool! I also saw the deer, Luhan!! And Lay the unicorn, and happy virus Chanyeol since he's the tallest and easy to be seen. I can't see the rest anymore. Its to crowded. But I then saw D.O! He's so short! He's wearing a light blue shirt. A lot of fans there cried too. We then went back after seeing them. . .