Part 1

AN: Warning and Disclaimer:

Title inspired by the Song: Lost Everything by Counterfeit.

I have broken it up into chapters. I hope now that it is more comfortable to read. Enjoy the silent rambling of my crazy mind.

This piece popped in my head one day and I couldn't get it out, All characters belong to SM I'm just playing with the plot.

There may be triggers of abuse for some; please take care when reading.

The rating is for a reason, and this takes into consideration. Language and Lemons.

CPOV

The reputation that he and his brothers had was, in his eyes, justified, they did have laws to uphold. He was proud of the reputation that he had, and he was happy that others saw him and instantly knew him to be cruel and sadistic. I had just been summoned by Aro to the throne room again. The child that had come looking to end his existence had been sent away so that we could confer, or in other words, Aro was just plain horny and wanted to fuck his mate. Marcus and I knew the child would not be granted his wish. Aro wanted the child's gift.

I made my way towards my throne and sat down, waiting to get this over with, making sure that my thoughts were guarded and hoping to get this all over. I heard Jane comment about the receptionist becoming lunch, and I had to stop myself from the chuckle that was threatening to escape, moments before they entered the throne room.

"Jane, dear one, you've returned!" Aro said with his usual over-exaggerated enthusiasm; he certainly played the role of crazy well.

"Yes, Master Aro." Jane smiled at my brother.

"You have brought with you both Alice and Isabella also!" he rejoiced as he clapped his hands.

"Aren't you glad that we did not grant your request yesterday, Edward?" Aro asked with a snigger behind his tone.

"Yes, Aro, very much so." the boy responded as he tightened his hold around the human girl.

"I love a happy ending, don't you brothers?" Aro spoke. Marcus looked up, taking notice for the first time the trio in front of us, and it seemed he could not take his attention from the human. They seemed to study the girl.

Aro seemed just as intrigued by the human, just as he was equally fascinated with the female Vampire.

Marcus made his way towards our brother and touched his palm, letting him know what he has witnessed.

"Athenodora, please take young Isabella to the study in the East wing please, I'm sure that she must be tired after the long flight. Also, please arrange for some human food for her." Aro called to my sister. What was my brother playing; I wondered as I watched the two children of Carlisle's coven make a scene, trying to get hold of the human.

"If the two of you will not desist this behaviour, the only way you will leave here is by the ashes we send to your coven leader." I sneered at them.

"Where are you taking my mate?" the boy, Edward, sneered out.

"The girl was not your mate, you mistook her to be your mate when she was no such thing all she was to you, was your Singer. The girl will stay with us, and this is not negotiable. Now leave and return to Carlisle. Before we change our minds and punish you for breaking the law by telling the human of our world." Aro informed the pair, as well as informing them to wait until nightfall before they leave.

"Brothers, a word, please. In your study, Aro. Since you have placed the human in mine." I sneered towards Aro, as I took my leave, I heard my brothers behind me, making our way towards the west wing, Aro's side.