BEING THE PERFECT YOU

In today's world people are defined by their physical attributes and their abilities rather than their true nature. This need of "being our best" all the time has made us forget our real being. We are just a human and we make mistakes, but the main point is not that, the main point is, are we able to accept ourselves despite of those mistakes? I am sure you can't answer that. Well let's start from the beginning then.

Being in this world with a population of 7.7 billion, and yet we all are different. From our physical appearance to our choices everything is unique. Since the time we are born, we are told to be out best, to be perfect, be someone who seems perfect. Whereas in the end no matter how hard we try, we cannot be someone else. Similarly, we should always know that no one in this whole world can be us, can be 'YOU'. You are unique in the best way possible.

Sometimes when we let ourselves down, we always wonder why can't we be someone? Someone who we see as our ideal. But in reality, we should always know our own worth and always embrace that what we have, be that a talent or nature, no one can take that away from us and no one can have what we do.

Lastly I would like to say that, no matter how we are, each one of us is an individual, one in those 7.7 billion and our true being would start loving itself the moment we start embracing our talents and flaws.
And accept being the perfect us,
"The perfect you"