Abeer and Arnav's conversation......

It's two days after the accident. The gang visited kushi without fail. Kushi was kept under sedative still. Sometimes she moans in pain and then she'll be unconscious. But in all this Arnav never left her side. Nothing matters to him right now other than Kushi, not even his Office. It was evening, when Abeer came to meet Kushi. Arnav was checking Kushi's Saline.

Abeer came in smiling to Arnav. Arnav smiled nervously. Arnav thought " Will he forgive me? Will he speak to me ? will he be my friend ?"

Abeer - Taking care of your Wife ?

Arnav - No.... it's just.... (After a hesitation) Abeer Woh..... Woh.... Iam really sorry for not believing your words. Pls forgive me Abeer. I really...

Abeer - Let's go out....

Arnav - Phar Kushi....

Abeer looked at him raising his eyebrows and said - Your Kushi will not get wings and fly through the window till we come. She's under sedative. you can Come...

Arnav looked at Her Once and moved out with Abeer asking the nurse to take care of Kushi. They both went to Garden and sat there sipping their coffee. Abeer - So Arnav what do you think Kushi is Now ?

Arnav smiled faintly - What I thought about her first was totally vice versa of what she is. So now I don't want to do mistake and regret.

Abeer looked at him - Kushi Gupta.... it was her Second Birthday when I met her first. I was playing in the park. Apni Nanni si haatho se mithai leke aayi thi mere paas (She took sweets for me with her cute hands). From then we became friends. I asked Anandhi maa (Kushi's mom) to join Kushi in my school. We both studied in same school. She was apple of eyes for everyone. Everything was gud when one day Anandhi maa died in a accident. Kushi was six then. She couldn't understand anything at that age. She used to cry a lot asking for her Maa. So only Shiv Papa bought his sister his home so that Kushi doesn't miss her Maa. But Bua ji and Disha don't like her much. At last there was no one except Shiv Papa and Me in her life. Papa become busy in business and I couldn't stay with her all the time. So to keep herself away from loneliness she did everything she could....Dance, Chess, Sports, studies.... Everything.(Arnav silently heard everything). She was a brilliant student. Without anyone's guidence she worked hard for what she is today. She never needed money Arnav. Becoz all she had in her life was a luxurious life....may be not equal to yours. But Papa always gave her the best. But love..... She had no one to take care of. Other than Papa she didn't had or needed anyone. Her life is like that till today. In all this darkness, she had a ray of light and hope. ITS YOU.....(Arnav looked at him surprised)

Do you know Arnav when a lonely heart found someone it held to that firmly.That's what happening with Kushi now.At first she Didn't want to get married due to Papa's health condition but somehow Papa made her accept this. When She had no one to love ,you came in her life, her heart started to feel for you it couldn't back off even when you hated her. She loves you very much Arnav.

Arnav sadly said- But she didn't answer you when you asked at restaurant that day.

Abeer looked at him with a surprising smirk - How do you know ?

Arnav - Woh....I...I mean all of our friends were there at the restaurant.

Abeer - oh.... So you all heard mine and Kushi's conversation.

Arnav nodded his head. Abeer - I don't know how your this change is gonna result. But Arnav for how many days you will live like this ? I know you don't have any belief in Love or Marriage and all..... But Arnav give a chance to your life. Kushi will fill it with happiness and you will never regret that. Understand this Arnav.....LOVE IS NOT SOMETHING YOU GO AND FIND FOR..... LOVE FINDS YOU....AND WHEN IT DOES.....WHETHER YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT, READY OR NOT.....IT WILL BE THE EVER BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU EVER...... And by marrying Kushi, you have the whole responsibility of her life. You have to make her life right.

Arnav - Abeer do you think Kushi would like to live with me even after all this ?

Abeer - That means you are ready.....

Arnav - I don't think Kushi would like to live with me. I hurted her a lot. All her affection would've vanished till now. Iam responsible for her state now. I hurted her Self-respect Abeer.

Abeer - You regret Your behaviour right ?(Arnav nodded his head). I know my friend man. I just wish that you both live your life happily. She'll forgive you.... She can't hate you Arnav.

Arnav - May be She'll forgive me. But I can't forgive myself for my foolishness. What about you ? Will you forgive me ? I don't know what disaster will happen if Shiv uncle comes to know this ? You know Abeer...... I do respect shiv uncle a lot. He is such an amazing person. He loves me like his own son. I fear that, I will fall in his eyes for what I did with his daughter......

Abeer - " Arnav I understand that anyone in your place have hurted Kushi. But you went ahead and married her. But now when you regret your actions.... as Kushi's friend I can't forget what you done with her and forgiving you is out of question. In fact I won't let her even...... I will wish that Kushi should leave you and you should regret badly .....

But as your friend, I would love to see you both together. I would love to see both of you leading a happy life with eachother. I wish that all these chaos end up soon "

Arnav hugged him. Abeer - Ok let's go inside. Your Kushi will search you....

Arnav - Abeer.....

Chuckling Abeer dragged Arnav inside Kushi's ward only to see Shiv along with Gopal inside. Abeer and Arnav took his blessings.

Shiv - Arnav what did Doctor said ? When will Kushi open her eyes ? It's been three days I heard her.

Arnav - Uncle she is improving now. Anytime she'll wake up.

Shiv held Kushi's hand in one and Arnav's hand in other - Arnav beta....can I ask you something ?

Arnav - Anything Uncle.....

Shiv - Woh....I know it's wrong to ask you like this...but...but can you come to our home after Kushi's discharge ? Only if you are OK..... Woh kya heina.... I can't stay in peace with Kushi being like this. So can you come to our home ?

Arnav - Kushi ki marzi uncle.....(Kushi's wish Uncle )

Shiv and Gopal was impressed by his answer while Abeer looked at him with a teasing glance making Arnav roll his eyes....