.:*S8: Soulmate Au*:.

Okay, so this has multiple different types of "Connections" here,  but all of them can be summoned and vanished at around 10-14

Red String: A red string tied around two people's pinky finger. It cannot be broken or destroyed but the string can turn black if your significant other has died. Different shades of red can mean different traits of your partner.

Special Mark: A marking that will appear somewhere on your body. Your partner has the same marking on the same part of their body. Customary to cover it though. If you write on your skin you can talk to your partner, but you can't write your name.

Initials: Two letters that will appear anywhere on your body which are your partner's initials, usually colored in their favorite colors. Again, customary to cover it up and you can write on your skin.

Words: Usually a word or phrase appears on your body chosen by your partner. Still customary to cover, and still has skin writing powers.

Map, Compass, Stepper, and Clock: The map will show you where you will meet your partner, the compass shows you where your partner is, the stepper is a step counter on your arm which counts how many more steps until you meet your soulmate and the clock will show you when you will meet your partner. Usually on the palm of the hand. These all exist in the same universe (Or not, it's up to you).

Black Ink: This ink is placed wherever you will touch your soulmate first, such as on the palm for a handshake or on the back for a hug. Once touched, they turn into a million different colors at once!

Colors: Your entire world is completely the same other than you can't see the color of your partner's eyes so once you meet them you see their eyes are a whole new color.

Animal: At birth, the wife's animal has a child as well which goes to the child of the woman. This animal has the exact same markings, color, and personality of your soulmate. They are given a nickname until they find their soulmate's animal. After the person's first kiss with their soulmate, the animals will fuse into one and be given their real name.

Diaries: At birth, everyone is given a book with completely blank pages. Pages appear randomly but they are all the thoughts of your soulmate, kind of like their diary. Once you meet them, a pen appears on the inside of the book so you can write to them, but you can't say your names unless you have shared a kiss with them.

Aroma: Your soulmate produces an aroma that smells really good, better than any scent ever. If you breathe it in you will immediately become calm. The thing is, only you can smell that aroma. Nobody else smells it other than you because they smell their soulmate's aroma.

Injuries: Any injuries or birthmarks someone has or gets, their partner gets too though don't feel the pain and it fades with time. (Example: Todoroki's soulmate would get a scar on their face for a while but it would be harder to see by highschool.)

Ring: You are given a golden ring when you are 5, but you are never forced to put it on. The ring adjust to your finger size and cannot be taken off or destroyed. Once you get close to your soulmate the ring warms up. If you touch your soulmate the golden ring will melt off to reveal a silver ring inside. The ring can now be taken off. If someone doesn't put on the ring, it means they either don't want a soulmate or haven't gotten a ring yet.

Perfect Kiss: Your soulmate is revealed by kissing them. If you kiss the wrong person both you, the person you kissed, their soulmate, and your soulmate will feel pain in their chest. If you kiss your soulmate, you will just know, you know?

Flowers: Everyone has the ability to grow flowers at will. These flowers cannot change or be replaced, but only you and your soulmate can grow that type of flower. Once your soulmate dies, all the flowers will be wilted.

Musical: Any song your soulmate sings will play in your head nonstop until your soulmate stops singing the tune. This makes romantic duets really fun ^u^

Ankle Tattoos: There will be a colorful tattoo on your ankle that your soulmate also has. Sadly, for everyone you fall in love with, you get another black tattoo. These tattoos never can go away, but your soulmate tattoo will always be layered on top.

Wrist Tattoos: The name of your enemy is on one wrist while your soulmate is on the other. Sadly you can't tell the which is which.

Dreams: Every time you dream, there is always a hint to who your soulmate is. (Deku- Burnt Book or All Might-themed items, Bakugo- Dreams of explosions or death, Todoroki- Ice but never fire and a simple tea kettle, stuff like that.)

Eyes: Everything is the same except for one small detail. Once you meet your soulmate, you can see through their eyes no matter where they are or what they are doing. Once your soulmate is seeing through your eyes, your eye change to their eye color and vise versa.

Beauty of the Beholder: Everyone looks different. The only person who can see what you really look like is you. You can completely change how you look, but you always look the same to yourself. Anyone who describes their "Type of Partner" will say what they like in a person, but your soulmate will describe exactly what you look like. Once two soulmates share their first kiss, they will look like their real selves.