Prolouge

The loner was starving. He couldn't find any food, and had to survive on crowfood. When he came across what looked like a mangled twoleg, he was overjoyed. He bent down and took a bite, wincing at the bitter taste, but continued eating. When he was full, he laid down in a pile of rubbish and slept.
******************************************************

When the loner awoke, he had the most excruciating pain in his gut. He decided it was because of the crowfood, and went back to sleep. His body awoke, but his spirit didn't. He got up, and stumbled out of the alley in search of food.
******************************************************
The delicate white kittypet was grooming herself, when she heard a scratching at the fence. She jumped over the fence to see what it was, and what she saw shocked her. There was a black Tom, with glassy white eyes. He had blood around his mouth, and fur that was falling off in clumps. She gasped.

"Do you need help?" She asked with horror.

There was no reply as the cat stumbled towards her, she let out a shriek as the cat bit into her shoulder and raked his class down her side. She was to weak to throw him off, so she just screamed and screamed for help, but no one came. Her pain ended suddenly when everything went black.

(A/N sorry, a lot of these chapters will be short. I'm a horrible writer, but still love it. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! I WILL ACCEPT OCS TO BE IN HERE!)