Happy Halloween!

Notes: This was written under the impression you already read the main story, so it doesn't go into great detail over Hitomi's appearance or personality traits. I'd suggest reading the main story to get a better understanding of her character, but if you don't want to, or want to read this first, the most basic things you need to know are that:

-Hitomi has blue hair and silver eyes (which you'll see in the pictures I've drawn)
-Her personality is pretty timid, shy, and easily embarrassed, and she doesn't think very highly of herself, both appearance and skill-wise. She's very sweet, though, and loves her friends very much and would do anything to keep them safe.
-Her quirk is force fields.

----------

A/N: This shit is 23 pages on Google Docs. This is the longest chapter I've ever written in my life.

Lots of Bakutomi this chapter! This takes place after the Shie Hassaikai Arc, which we haven't reached in the main story or the anime yet, but there's no spoilers for either. All you need to know is that Hitomi's crush on Bakugou has been fully realized by this point, and her interactions with him are built on established feelings.

Enjoy this 5000+ word one-shot aldfghfaghjafkjh

----------

"You heard me!! A Halloween party!!!"

The 1-A girls all stared at Mina as she pumped her fists, the pink girl bouncing excitedly.

"Sounds fun!!" Tooru exclaimed, her clothes shifting. "Since it's not like we can stay out after curfew to go trick-or-treating or go anywhere, that sounds like a great idea!!"

"Right? Right?" Mina cheered. "We'll decorate the dorm, eat lots of sweets, and everyone will wear costumes!! It's not Halloween without them, after all!"

"How delightful!" Yaoyorozu smiled, clapping her hands together. "Halloween is on a Friday as well, so we wouldn't be tired during school the next day!"

"Right? It all works out!" Mina grinned, placing her hands on her hips. "I thought I'd tell you guys a week or two in advance, so everyone would have enough time to get a costume! And I've got so many ideas for what we can do at the party, too!"

"A Halloween party, huh...?" Hitomi mused, placing a finger on her lips.

"So it's decided?" Mina asked, looking specifically at their vice rep.

Yaoyorozu nodded, getting up from her seat. "Of course! I'll talk to Iida, but I'm sure he'll agree to the idea. Knowing him, he'll see it as another bonding experience."

"Alright!!"

----------

Over the course of the next two weeks, Class 1-A's dorm was slowly littered with various Halloween decorations. Orange and black streamers, ghosts, skeletons, witches. Anything Halloween you could think of, it was there.