prologue

Disclaimer: i do not own naruto or naruto shippuden or any of the characters. Naruto is directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo. Naruto shippuden is developed by Studio Pierrot and directed by Hayato Date.

.........................................................................................................................

it's a beautiful day in the hidden leaf village. the villagers are preparing for a busy day of work and the shinobi where preparing for their duties as ninjas of konoha. meanwhile

aw man, i hope they won't be to mad i'm late to the important meeting naruto the resident knucklehead ninja said while opening the door to the meeting room.

normally he wouldn't care much if he was late or not to one of these boring meetings but this wasn't any other meeting. this meeting was important enough to gather all the genin teams, a few other shinobi, all the clan heads, the village council and villagers and their children. so it's pretty important. and you would wonder why naruto would be late to such an important meeting.

sorry i'm late hehehe naruto said with a goofy smile when he enters the meeting room. he got a lot of angry glares from the villagers and a few shinobi for being so loud and for being late (but he didn't care he was used to it after all). a few annoyed glares from his fellow genin, shinobi's and a few clan heads (again, he is used to it). and a fond smiles from the hokage, iruka, kakashi, hinata, and a few clan heads( he was happy to receive them).

naruto-baka i can't believe you're late to something so important sakura said angrily at her teammate. for once i agree, even kakashi-sensei is on time so what your reason for being late, you dope sasuke said pointing to their sensei who gave them his signature smile. before naruto could say something back kakashi stepped in. now now, I'm sure Naruto has a good reason to be late Kakashi said as he tried to prevent an argument in front of everybody.

yeah, ichiraku's had 50% of for their ramen so i just had to go, dattebayo naruto said smiling while he received a bunch of disbelieved looks from the shinobi around him.

Team seven: Sakura looks angry at Naruto, Sasuke just ignored him and Kakashi sighed at his student.

Team kurenai: shino just stays quiet, hinata had a fond smile and a blush, kiba scowled at naruto while akamaru barked.

Team asuma: shikamaru mutterd troublesome blond, ino looked annoyed at naruto and choji continued to eat his chips.

Team guy: tenten looks annoyed, neji turned away muttering about how he isn't wurth his time and rock lee is natural about it.

Genin sensei and anko: guy is natural about it, asuma just wanted to get out of there so he can have a smoke, kurenai wanted to go train with here new team, anko was talking about what kind of person would be late for such a reason until kurenai reminded her that she wanted to get some dango before going to the meeting wich would make her late to wich anko replied with her sticking her tongue out to her.

Vilagers: they cursed there luck that they have to sit in the same room as the demon brat.

Clan heads: a few clan heads like the hyuga were annoyed by his disrespect, a few others find it amusing and a few like the nara didnt care.

Danzo and the two elders: danzo looks upset and cursed the hokage for not giving the jinchuriki to him to be trained and turn him into the weapon he was ment to be, the other two elders thought about the same thing.

Others: iruka sighed deeply but smiled at his former student, the 3th hokage hiruzen sarutobi had a warm smile on his face.

the hokage cough in his hands gathering everybody attention. now that naruto is here we only have to wait for two more before we can begin the hokage said. hold up, so naruto isn't the last one to arrive? sakura ask curious. that's right the hokage said.