opening 1

Disclaimer: i do not own naruto or naruto shippuden or any of the characters. Naruto is directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo. Naruto shippuden is developed by Studio Pierrot and directed by Hayato Date. Hero's Come Back!!, performed by Nobodyknows+

................................................................................................................................

AUTHOR NOTE i have honestly no idea how it took this long to wright this chapter and il try to update faster. this story is only meant to entertain and not to get paid.

...............................................................................................................................

Music began to play as naruto is walking to the sunset

hey who is that person? naruto asks. that person would be you in about 3 years from now boju said pausing the video.

wow really!! naruto said excited seeing his future self. few people are curious what naruto looks like in the future like the rookie twelfth ( yes even sasuke and neji), the hokage, kakashi most of the shinobi and clan heads and children. others didnt like it that much.

hey, why are we watching the dem- brat a angry villager screams from the back getting a lot of angry glares from the shinobi and hokage while naruto looks down, getting a few worried looks from his friends who noticed him looking down.

the reason we see naruto first is because he is a important person in the future boju said annoyed at the villager.

how is it possible that dead last is so important ino screams annoyed that sasuke isn't shown first. yeah if anyone should be shown its sasuke sakura said while most of his fangirls agree. sasuke didn't care too much what those annoying girls have to say but what he did care about is why someone like naruto is shown first.

Why is someone like naruto who was fated to be beneath me shown first neji thought.

the other genin were wondering how naruto was so important while others did not really care ( shikamaru, tenten, choji and shino)

The two elders, the villagers and some shinobi don't like it either ( you know why)

the other shinobi, the rookie 12 sensei's, th hokage, clan heads and danzo were interested to see what this older naruto could do.

the children just wanted to listen to the music.

naruto was so enthusiastic about being so important that he didn't care if other people were insulting him. hahaha, you hear that i'm going to be super important i'm definitely going to become hokage, believe it!! naruto said loudly.

congratulation naruto hinata thought smiling at naruto

actually i said your A important person and you guys will be shown so shut up boju said looking at the other genin who complained.

well at least i am important enough to show up naruto said with a bright smile.

iruka, sakura, gaara and sasuke appear on screen.

huh was that me iruka said while pointing at himself. congrats man his fellow teacher said. Oh, come on how come both iruka sensei and sasuke is shown but not me kiba complaint.

maybe because they are more important than you shino said. what's that supposed to mean kiba asks angrily at shino. ugh troublesome shikamaru said annoyed at their bickering. choji nods while eating his chips.