opening 3 part 1

Disclaimer: i do not own naruto or naruto shippuden or any of the characters. Naruto is directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo. Naruto shippuden is developed by Studio Pierrot and directed by Hayato Date.

........................................................................................................................

author note: this story is only meant for entertainment and not to get paid.

...................................................................................................................

previously

naruto and sasuke looks unsure at each other while the rest of their friend and teacher look on in concern.

alright, so what question do you want to ask first boju ask.

now

no one said a word, they didn't know what to ask.

the villagers want to know why their precious uchiha was standing next to a traitor, and most wanted to scream out to kill or banish the demon brad but know that will only cause them trouble.

sarutobi and the shinobi also wanted to know why sasuke was standing next to orochimaru and were worried about the younger generation finding out about the kyuubi.

the children and genin were confused at what going on with sasuke and naruto.

tsunade was curious about that man who could use woodstyle while jiraiya looks worried about what will be revealed soon.

sasuke was worried what will be revealed soon while also being curious about naruto.

naruto was worried what everyone will think when they found out about the kyuubi. i don't want to be alone anymore he thought sadly.

danzo saw his opportunity to secure not only the kyuubi but also the uchiha brat. i only need to convince everyone that under my guidance the uchiha and uzumaki wil be onder control/loyal to the village, and nobody will object after everything we saw, and then not only do i have the nine tails under my control but also an extra pair sharingans danzo though with a evil smille.

meanwhile a few meters away in the air.

he really should stop monologuing with that smile boju thought.

so let's just start with sasuke since that will be faster boju said.

uhm okay, why was he standing next to orochimaru kakashi ask.

because he joint him after betraying the village boju said shocking most of the genins and some adults while some of the shinobi already had a feeling.

no way, he wouldn't betray the village!! sakura and naruto screams. everybody including sasuke was surprised that naruto would stand up for him.

well to be fair he wasn't that sound of mind at the time and when he was the damage was already done boju said confusing everybody.

what do you mean? sasuke ask concern.

he has the curse mark,doesn't he? anko ask.

exactly boju said.

what the curse mark? kiba ask curious.

its Orochimaru's Juinjutsu a transformation-based cursed seal that Orochimaru can apply to other, it can make you stronger but and if your to weak it will kill you anko explained.

so how did the curse mark affected his mind? because that explanation didn't explain anything shikamaru said.

it's not that the curse mark messed with his mind it's that it showed him a path to get stronger especially since the others genin began to get stronger boju said.