opening 2

Disclaimer: i do not own naruto or naruto shippuden or any of the characters. Naruto is directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo. Naruto shippuden is developed by Studio Pierrot and directed by Hayato Date. Distance performed by long shot party.

........................................................................................................................

author note: this story is only meant for entertainment and not to get paid.

sorry for the long wait but i accidentally erased my progress and needed to start over. so i'll try to finish this chapter quickly.

..............................................................................................................................

Last time:

why isn't sasuke with us sakura asks confused why sasuke is not with them in any image that has been shown.

why am i not with them? sasuke thought.

the image disappears

alright that was the first showing any questions boju asks.

Now:

a lot of hands are raised.

for the record i am only going to answer the questions which won't spoiler what you will see boju said lowering a lot of hands.

who were those people in black cloaks with red clouds sasuke asks.

They call themselves the akatsuki,they are a group of shinobi that existed outside the usual system of hidden villages boju said.

that's weird i have never heard of such a group sakura said out loud.

yeah me neither ino said.

sasuke wonder why his bro- itachi would join such a unknown group.

thats enough with your lies danzo said making boju groan in annoyance.

what are you talking about this time boju said.

you are spreading lies about a group of s rank criminals to our younger generation danzo said making a lot of adult agree with him. even sarutobi and the sannin cant disagree with what he's saying.

really? and what make them criminals exactly boju said while raising a eyebrow.

they are a group of criminals who kill, abduct, steal and cause destruction wherever they go danzo said shocking the younger generation.

figured, he would be the kind who would do such things sasuke thought.

so what's the difference between them and the hidden villages? boju asks.

and what the hell does that mean!!!! tsume inuzuka (kiba's mother) yelled.

you accuse the akatsuki for these crimes but the hidden villages including konoha also perform these actions Boju said.

all the children and genin are shocked to hear that they're own village also commit such crimes. of course most of the villagers knew that a ninja's life is messy and dangerous but didn't knew they would stoop so low to commit such crimes. the shinobi and higher leveled shinobi glare at boju for comparing them to the akatsuki.

how dare you compare us to criminals danzo screamt.

Oh Really, so what makes them so different than this village?, you kill your enemies, you abduct for your own reasons, you steal information and cause destruction were you deem it necessary boju said.