Chapter 2 (Abhinavi's accident and Jannat's Jealousy)

Hey Guys, I am back and I am so happy after reading your comments and thank you for reading this story ❤️
Guys!! I just request you to plz vote ... IT DOESN'T EVEN TAKES A SECOND TO VOTE. Your vote means a lot gives me encouragement to update fastly...

Ok enough of my blah blah 😂 let's jump into the story :-

At Bottoms up,

JANNAT- hey siddharth!! Whats up?

SIDDHARTH- nothing special . You say ?

JANNAT- actually I wanna tell you something ... It is very important and now I can't keep it only with myself so ....

SIDDHARTH- OK ok ! But tell me what happened ?

JANNAT- actually siddharth I AM IN LO.....
(Jannat couldn't complete her sentence and SIDDHARTH'S phone rang)

SIDDHARTH- wait Jannat!! Mom's call...

JANNAT- yes yes pick up 😊

SIDDHARTH- yes Mom

VIBHA (CRYING)- Abhishek and Vaishnavi.....

SIDDHARTH- What happened to both Mom ? And y are you crying?

VIBHA- They have met with an accident and they are injured badly ..

Siddharth- WHAT!! mom don't worry... I am coming ...and nothing can happen to Dada and Vaishnavi di ... I am coming ...

VIBHA- come soon beta 😭

JANNAT- Abhishek bhaiyya and Vaishnavi di 's accident...I am also coming..

SIDDHARTH- yeah come..

( The news of accident spread rapidly to all their frnds, relatives and even media and all their friends came to hospital... Including Avneet, Ritika, Faisal, Anushka)

At Hospital :-

SIDDHARTH- Mom! how are they both ?

VIBHA- I DONT KNOW

(Just then doctor comes out of OT)

DOCTOR:- don't worry Vaishnavi is ok but Abhishek's condition is critical. He has lost much blood..and we are in urgent need of O- blood group which is very rare.

SIDDHARTH- Doctor !! Plzz take mine..... Mine is O-

Doctor- OK but we have to do checkup of yours ...

SIDDHARTH- OK

DOCTOR- SIDDHARTH you can donate blood but not more than 2 bottles... Because you are injured too because of shooting.. we will need 3 more bottles and we have dialled all our contacts but all in vain..

AVNEET:- Dr I have also O- blood group. You can take mine...

DOCTOR- OK but 3 bottles ... You will become very weak for next 1 week...

AVNEET- it's ok doctor..I will take care .

(Operation was successfully done and everyone was happy)

Siddharth- DADA!! We were very scared ... Thank God you are ok...

Abhishek- Sid! I had promised you both na that I won't ever leave you... Then How can I!
How is Vaishnavi?

ANUSHKA:- VAISHNAVI di was fine and doctor advised her to go come and take rest as she was feeling very uncomfortable here.

ABHISHEK- ok

JANNAT- Siddharth!! Let's go to cnteen and eat something..you haven't ate anything from many hours...

SIDDHARTH- Jannat!! You go and eat... I have an important work...

JANNAT- BUT
(But siddharth went)

SIDDHARTH- Avneet!! Thank you... I don't know what to say but Thank you is just a small word.. today you have saved not only Dada's life but also mine and Mom's too.

AVNEET- MADOOOO!! When did this Thank you come in our friendship??
Don't forget ABHISHEK BHAIYYA IS MY BROTHER TOO

SIDDHARTH- Thank you once again....

AVNEET- well let's go to canteen and eat something .. I am very hungry....

Siddharth- OK

(Jannat was hearing this and she felt bad... Not because he said thank you to Avneet but because siddharth went with Avneet to have food .. when she asked 2 times but he refused)

(When Siddharth and Avneet were going to Canteen, Avneet fainted and Siddharth became tensed )

DOCTOR COMES AND CHECK

doctor - I said you to take care of her too as she is very weak now...

SIDDHARTH- sorry doctor...

Doctor- Where is her family?

SIDDHARTH- her family is out of Mumbai..

Doctor- Then arrange someone for her so that she can take care of her..as she will really need one person...

Siddharth- ok

Just then VIBHA COMES

VIBHA- Avneet will leave in our house till she gets completely fine ..

Siddharth- Yes Mom...

And then ABHISHEK gets discharges and all comes to the house of SIDDHARTH ...

PRECAP:-

SIDNEET's closeness and JANNAT's jealousy..

SO Guys that's it for today!! Plzz do vote, comment on it guys!! I am really overwhelmed by your support...and keep supporting me ...
And plz do vote...
I promise I will update soon if I get good response ..till then bye ....😘