Chapter 4

So Guys.... I AM HERE... As I promised, I will update after getting votes and Reads....so guys... I AM VERY VERY HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS STORY IS #2 ON #SIDDHARTHNIGAM...

Yayyyyyy!! This couldn't be possible without your support...thank you.

OK !! SO FINALLY I HAVE DECIDED THAT SID-NEET WILL BE COUPLE....♥️ AS MAXIMUM VOTES WERE FOR SIDNEET....
(But for next 2-3 chapters..keep patience as there will be dhamaka 😁)

Let's start ..

At Party..

HASNAIN:- so drink ?

ABHISHEK:- We don't drink...

FAISAL:- Come-on , it's just 1 glass...

SIDDHARTH:- but...

MANJULL:- nothing but..u r drinking..that's it...

ABHISHEK:- ok ok..

(They 5 drinks)

FAISAL:- so let's play game..DARE AND DARE OTHERWISE GO TO HELL

ABHISHEK:- Ye konsa game h?

HASNAIN:- in this game..it's only dare and dare ..if somebody fails to complete dare..then he will have to do one thing

SIDDHARTH:- seems interesting..

MANJULL:- So let's play..

(Bottle spins and comes to MANJULL)

FAISAL:- Date RITIKA for 1 week...

MANJULL- Hell nooo...

HASNAIN:- why ?

MANJULL:- Because I am in relation with AASHIKA

FAISAL:- oh plz... everybody knows that you 2 are just in relation ship for fun ..

HASNAIN:- so u have to complete this dare..

MANJULL:- OKKK...

(Next comes TO HASNAIN)

FAISAL:- so ...how's Ashnoor?

HASNAIN:- FINE..but y r u asking this to me ?

FAISAL:- because you have to kiss Ashnoor in front of everyone next month in Jannat's party for opening of new brand....

HASNAIN:- no......

SIDDHARTH:- come-on yrr..it's just a kiss..krlena...😅😅😅

HASNAIN:- OK FINE...

(NEXT comes to ABHISHEK)

SIDDHARTH:- Bhai !! You have to make Vaishnavi Bhabhi jealous... I don't know how...but you have to..

ABHISHEK:- OK

(Next comes to Faisal)

MANJULL:- you have to dance in your next project....

FAISAL:- no..you know I can't dance...

MANJULL:- that's y I gave u this 😅

FAISAL:- OK

(THEN COMES TO SIDDHARTH)

FAISAL:- OK !! SO firstly tell me...do you have a girlfriend? Or do you like someone ??

SIDDHARTH( in mind):- yeahh AVNEET...

- NO.. I DONT LIKE ANYONE..

FAISAL:- OK Then..it's easy task for you... Just play a 1 month dating game with Jannat... 

SIDDHARTH:- NOO....!! NOT AT ALL... Jannat is my very close friend... I can't....

FAISAL:- It's just game... And moreover she doesn't have any feelings for you so it will not cause much trouble..

(After many requests.. siddharth agreed)

FAISAL (in mind):- I am so sry Siddharth and Jannat... But I know siddharth that you love Avneet and Jannat loves you... I can't see Jannat hurt so it's better that Jannat herself begins to hate you.. THATS good for all...

Now Siddharth was on his dare... He was taking care of Jannat and Jannat was sure that SIDDHARTH also likes her...

AT THE SET OF CHANDRANANDINI:-

SIDDHARTH:- so ..the show is over.... Now I am a bit relaxed...

AVNEET:- yepp!! Hope to work with you soon....

SIDDHARTH:- YEAH ..

After 1 month,
Jannat's father's new brand launch programme:-

Faisal :- so bhaiyon!! Are you all ready to complete your dare

Faisal :- so bhaiyon!! Are you all ready to complete your dare ..

Hasnain:- ha Bhai..

MANJULL:- tujhe badi jldi h Ashnoor ko kiss krne ki.

HASNAIN:- ARY kuchbhi...

(Hasnain goes near Ashnoor)

Ashnoor:- Hey Hasnain!!

HASNAIN:- HEY SWEETIE... You are looking gorgeous....
(They hugged each other in a friendly manner and Hasnain kisses her in friendly manner)

Anushka and Vaishnavi were gossiping...and Abhishek goes near him and forward his hand in front of Anushka to take her to stage for dance...

VAISHNAVI was astonished... But she thought it is just normal in telly industry...

At stage,

Abhishek and Anushka were dancing on ANG LAGA DE and Abhishek was very closely dancing with Anushka and Vaishnavi now has tears in her eyes...she went to washroom....

SIDDHARTH goes to JANNAT

SIDDHARTH:- I wanna say something...

JANNAT:- Bolo...

SIDDHARTH:- I like you..

JANNAT:- Whatt?

SIDDHARTH:- WILL you be my girlfriend?

Jannat who was on cloud 9 accepted his proposal...

MANJULL:- hii ritika!! I really like you from the day when we started shooting of 'Tujhe kaise pata na chala:'...
But I couldn't as I am shy you know..

RITIKA:- MANJULL...I care your feelings...but I need sometime...

MANJULL:- yahh sure...

PRECAP:-

Shooting of Aladdin and fight between Jannat and Avneet...
(Lots of Drama ahead)

So guys ..that's it for today.... Thank you for always supporting me...and plzz vote and do comment...
I will surely update soon if you surely will vote 😂🙏 Till then bye bye... ♥️