Chapter 13

Guys!! I am back... Yes...😂
Actually I got amazing response on my last chapter that's why writing the next one.

Guys!! Plzz support me in my another FF also. Pls go and read it once..you will like it😊... please 🥰

So let's start next chapter:-

Abhishek:- What we have done? Now what to do?

Siddharth:- I don't know but firstly I want to meet Avneet... I deserve to be slapped by her..not only once but multiple times 😟 for not trusting her...

Abhishek:- And i should also go to Vaishnavi..

Reem:- Wait wait!! Abhishek bhaiyya... Leave Vaishnavi's alone ... She is not even telling me what's going on in her mind...so it's better we should talk to Avneet once..

And also... In court; Avneet's statement will be very important to punish Jannat... So Kavin will also come with us for taking statement of Avneet...

At Kaur's house:-
(Bell rings)

Jaijeet:- you all; please come...

Amandeep(Avu father):- Sit plzz

Siddharth:- uncle...vo ... I want to talk to Avneet..

Sonia(Avu Mother):- But Avneet is not here.

(Guys here Avneet's family doesn't know what happened in hospital between Sidneet).

Reem:- it's ok!! When will she return to home?

Abhishek;- exactly...we will wait..

(Kavin was listening all very deeply)😂

Jaijeet:- Pata nahi😕

Reem:- Pata nahi mtlb?

Amandeep:- Mtlb ye ki Avneet California ja chuki h apni aage ki studies k liye.. and she told that she will come when she will feel that her studies are completed.

(Siddharth was completely broken)

Abhishek:- actually uncle anty!! (And he tells the whole story of hospital and how Jannat was involved in all this)

Sonia(crying): My little girl didn't even tell me that it all happened. That why she left acting and went far away from all of us.

Amandeep:- Today I failed as a father😭 my daughter couldn't share her feelings with me..

Jaijeet:- enough😡 that's all.... Mom dad...don't cry plz...it's all because of this Nigam family...
Siddharth..you live Avneet na ?? Then why didn't you trust her?

(Siddharth was speechless)

Jaijeet:- I think Didi did right by leaving you...and going far away from you. Atleast she won't remember you there...😭

Reem:- Jai control...
Uncle anty..plzz call Avneet once..we want to talk.

Sonia:- Beta...!! Her phn is not reachable. We last talked to.her when she just reached California. Then she never called us and we are also unable to call her😭..

Kavin:- But you can call the hotel in which she is..

Amandeep:- We did but they said that there is no such girl in their hotel.
And we thought to comolain in police. But we found an Email of Avneet . She said that her phn has been broken and she is currently only focusing on her studies... She doesn't need any disturbance. So we also didn't call her.

Reem:- It's clear that Avneet is not in California..and she doesn't want anyone to find her.

Siddharth:- ye kya keh rhi ho tum Reem?