what will be with...

Sorry i have not updated in a long time here is the new cross over prevew. cap never mind come to the hospital what about the pick up never mind she is in the hospital ok be there as soon as possible ell go to the hospital are you ok liv yah I am fine but are vic is in the hospital ok ell were have been partners for 12 years have you ever felt that you would die for me and I would die for you yes why because I would do it do what die for you same were her ok dinner tonight yes I would love that ell hey cap what happend she cut her self  is she conscious yes what room. A 15 ok hey how you felling been better what happend lauren I cut my self why did you do that because I had a flashback are you seeing a psychiatrist no mabby you should ok I start to leave the room det.benson can I ask you something yes what are you dating your partner no how long have you been his partner 12 years why because there seems to be a spark between you two I will see you later I walk out cap she admits that she cut her self ok you two go talk to the parents and see if she has a boyfriend or has history with anyone. Ok  cap see you soon we get in the car I hit my head on the roof of the car are you ok yes I am fine ell were do you want to go to dinner tonight I dont know live there is thag new place on  browse day street you want to go there ok this is it ell knocks on the door hi come in we have a couple questions ok anyting does you daughter have any boyfriend s or a close friend? No boyfriend  one close friend kim Wightman ok were does she live now has she had a history of cuting no ok thank you.