Return

Two months later

Edd POV

I'm a rebellion leader. Matt and I started to date soon will get married. Our troops is working well.... As for Tom well I don't know how to explain..... He never talk or even bother us.....

"Hey Sir need something to keep the cars stored."

"On my way... "

Tom POV

I don't want to say anything. What has life come over me.... Maybe I was to rough for him.... Or he was rough at me. I haven't eat for 2 months... That's nothing.... But I do miss Tord... Ughhhhh!!!! I hate him but why do I have feelings for him?!

"Hey Tom"

It was Edd.

"Hey"

"Oh Tom you finally spoke.?"

"Hey Edd I have a question. "

"What is it?"

"What would you feel when you hate someone but you somehow love that person?"

".............. Anyways I need you to go to the park and get blueberries okay?"

"Okay..... "

I started to look for those blueberries in the park. It took me 10 minutes to find it.

"Tom you came back?"

"Tord? You trying to look for blueberries?"

"Well of course..... Why are you looking for blueberries?"

"Well Edd want me to...... Besides he told me not to get captured by you..."

"Tom I want you to come back..... "

"So what? So I can go back to the dungeon?"

"I miss you....."

"T-Tor-"

"I KNOW YOU CAN'T FORGIVE ME BUT I'M REALLY SORRY!!!"

I give him a tight hug and he hug me back....... Soon he grab a baseball bat an-

Tord POV

I love him I miss him so bad and I wanted to Tom so bad.... Good thing I killed my wife..........

"Sorry Tom but you can't escape from me."

We went to my base.