Need to be stopped

Tom POV

I don't think this is a good idea. I mean Tord cheated on me. He was mad at me now he needs me? I mean like it's weird. I need this to be stopped. Soon this will repeat and effect me more than ever.

"Oh! I remember something Tom! You need to call Edd. Do you want to do that now?"

"Sure"

"Okay let's go!"

Tord hold my hand and started speed walking. When I accept the request, Tord started to go slower. After 2 minutes we found the telephone area. We went to a red telephone box. And I start dial Edd.

Edd POV

Where's Tom?! I started to freak out. Then I heard the phone ringing. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Edd it's me Tom."

"Tom?! Where are you?!"

"I want to tell you that I'm fine and don't worry for me."

"TOM WHERE THE H*** ARE YOU?!

"Im look for the greatest blueberries."

"Tom we brought blueberries."

"But I'm looking for the best blueberries."

"Tom come back we need you."

"Edd I'll call you back I have to defeat a monster trying to take away the best blueberries.

"Bye Tom."

"I'll see you in the other side."

He hang up. I was scared I don't know what to do. Since Tom not there..... Then I can kill Tord once and for all, no one will remember his name soon Tom will love me.

Tord POV

Tom trys to look happy. But he failed. He feels very depressing. I tried to comfort him.

"Cmon Tom we can't miss breakfast."

He nod. We started to walk and Tom hold my hand. Of course as a unique leader I accepted. His skin is so soft. I started to blush more red than usual. We made it to the cafeteria. And ordered our usual. After we were done eating. My phone started to rang. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, RED LEADER!"

"Well I should've known. EDD! How did you got my phone number?"

"Well that's because you didn't changed it asshole."

"I really need to change it...... Wait HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN ASSHOLE!"

"Whatever.... So I can see your trying to look for Tom huh?"

"Yeah I am where's is he?!"

"Well you can't find him it's impossible. He is not with us. But I can give you a hint. He is a-"

I hung up.

"Who's that?"

"Hm? Oh It's Edd."

"What did he said?"

"That I can't find you."

"Oh.... "

"Come with me"