"Im scared"

Tord POV

"Mmm you smell good Tom~"

I woke up.... I need to stop doing that. I see Tom sleeping peacefully. So cute. He still listening a peaceful song. I need to wake him up I can't let him to miss breakfast. I took the headset. And I see Tom angry. He trying to cover his ears. It will change the story. Tom woke up. He look so sad.

"What's wrong kjæreste?"

"I keep hearing them."

"*sigh* im sorry"

"If only you were in my shoes you could've known."

"Yeah... You want breakfast?"

"Sure I just want to get away from this hell"

"Um okay"

(Time skip their eating that's why....)

Tom POV

I filled all the paperwork that Tord gave to me. When he was about to give the paperwork to me he was so sad that because I won't warm the bed... I told him "yeah... I've been working of being your right hand man so.....yeah" And left. After thinking what happened Tord came in.

"Good afternoon solskinn~"

"What's that mean?"

"Sunshine"

"You hate the word sunshine"

"I do but I love you!"

"Hm okay"

"You finished your work"

"Yeah long time ago"

"Then how come you didn't give to me?"

"You weren't in your room"

"Oh yeah"

"Where were you?"

"Oh... It not really important"

"Hm okay.... "

"So how do you like your office?"

"Are you kidding its beautiful..... But your beautiful than my office"

"Yeah"

*ring*

"Oh"

I got my phone and check who it is. Edd. Edd calling me. I pick it up. And put it on speaker so Tord could hear.

"Good afternoon Bo bo bear~"

"Edd how many times do I have to tell you we're not dating"

"You will be~"

"Your dating Matt and I'm taken so yeah..."

"He doesn't need to know and your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't need to know we can be together forever my love~"

"What the heck Edd?! Anyways why did you call me?"

"I'm going to get you out of here soon and you won't ever I mean ever! Going to see that red bastard ever again because I found a planet that we I mean the two of us could live forever~"

"Edd No!"

I hang up. I didn't want to hear him. The person that almost raped me. I got up and hug Tord.

"Wow shocking"

"I'm scared Tord I don't know what to do to this point"

"Tom your never scared"

"You don't know that for sure"

"Tom we been together as 'friends' since we were little. You were always brave"

"He going to get me"

Matt POV

Uh no Edd looking pretty devilish.

"Edd why is your face like Tord when he smile devilish?"

"Soon we will get Tom and Tord will never I mean never going to see his Tom ever again!"

"So when are we going to do that?"

"Right now"