Chapter 1 - 1 Tree Top Party

My name is Micheal I'm only 15 years old never really the popular kid at school I never talked much to anyone except my 4 friends Sage the fun and awesome one that always makes everybody laugh. Piper my cousin that i hang out with all the time cause we don't ever not get along we agree with everything we say and shes my cousin so kinda have to be friends with her. Ashley the girl that has a A in her name kidding I don't really know her much shes friends with Piper but i never talked to her much. Evie is the shy type that is kinda a bookworm buuuuut she does LOVE fantasy and Harry Potter I like?? Harry Potter up to a point and when I get bored I usually watch anime.

So me and my cousin went to school thats where we met up with our other friends and decided to have a Tree Top Party (P.S A tree top party is a party but in a tree dur). The bell rang and oddly coincidental we have all of 3rd 4th and 5th period together but sadly we dont sit next to each other. I noticed I forgot to tell them what time to meet up after school so i raised my fingers up to my chest holding up 6 fingers and hoping they get the idea. They nod and later that day we all meet up at 6 except Sage he comes at 7 with 6 donuts he already ate 2 so that leaves the rest to us 4.

I went in my kitchen with Sage and Ashley to get some beverages and Sage grabbed the Ice while me and Ashley got the rest of it. We were walking to the Tree House and we heard the girls scream really loud and it worried us so we dropped the drinks and ice to check on them and they were sitting there being there selves and we asked if they heard the screaming and they said no why and we told them we heard 2 or more girls scream and thought it was them. We all went out to get the ice and drinks we had dropped and went back to the Tree House and relaxed for a bit. Ashley was looking at me weird I don't know why some reason probably she was sleeping with her eyes open totally not staring at me for cute boy reasons. So I caught her attention and me and Sage were thinking of something we could all do so we all decided to tell scary stories.... but not regular scary stories Sage had a surprise for all of us...