Intro.

Laurence's POV.

I pressed my hand over my forehead. This headache had been bothering me all day.
"Oi, Beveridge. You alright?" Kier asked, bumping his shoulder against mine. We were sat together on the sofa, the programme we were watching had apparently long since ended, not that I was paying much attention.
"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Headache is all." I replied, rubbing my eyes.
"Right, stay there." Kier sighed "I'll get you some tablets and a cuppa, yeah?"
I nodded my thanks and watched as he walked out of the room. I heard the kettle begin to boil and soon a terrible pounding started behind my eyes.

Laurence...

My head snapped up as I looked around the room. What the fuck...?

... We need your help! .... Don't desert us... again...

"Kier!"
He popped his head around the door. "You called?" Kier smiled.
"Um, yeah, Did... Did you say something just then?"
Kier frowned and shook his head before leaving once more. That was... weird.

... Don't abandon us...!

I opened my eyes to see two pills and a mug of tea on the coffee table. Guess Kier just left them there. Throwing the pills in my mouth and chasing them down with a huge gulp of the hug in a mug. I wiggled my toes in happiness, but something didn't feel right...
Looking down, I saw that the carpet beneath me had become grass, the tall lamp in the corner was now a blue, glowing mushroom and the ceiling was replaced by a pale sky filled with giant floating dominoes.

Wait, what?

Suddenly, child-like hands were grabbing my ankles and pulling me down, down, down...

And everything went black.