detention 💦

Not: this will be hella long like Jimin's dick? :D. Oooops! Okay. Enjoy! ^•^

You spent a whole sleepless week studying the branches of chemistry, trying to understand each of their principle and scientific names. You groaned and stretched your body, squinting your eyes shut as you yawned and closed the last book you have read. You looked up to check the time and you took out an exasperated sigh as you've realized that you have been awake for almost twenty three hours straight.

Shit. You remembered, it's Monday tomorrow and it's 4 o'clock in the morning already which give you not enough time to sleep that long. so, you just take a nap.

Your alarm rang for you don't know how many times it rang, but as you checked the time, it was almost eight. Your eyes widely opened as you scrambled up from your couch fuck! You cursed under your breath as you scoot through the bathroom. Just as then you're done fixing up everything, you ran off getting to the school as early as possible, although you are five minutes late on your chemistry class.

You stopped at the chemistry room, panting while your hair still damp and your eyes still heavy. You took out a deep breath before going inside the room. As you entered the room, all the eyes turns to you. Even his eyes gazes at you as he stopped lecturing and looks at you.

"I-I'm Sorry. I'm late, it won't happen again next time." You bowed at him and immediately went to your seat. You still feel his gaze following you but you don't mind it now as your heart still beating faster from that run you did that you think will almost claimed as a marathon.

The lesson still continued and your eyes felt extra heavy as the time passed through and the lesson goes through organic stuff. You tried to keep your eyes open and your mind active to the words that Mr. Park was trying to tell but even you, don't realized you were falling asleep.

You fluttered your eyes open as you heard the school bell rang and the shuffling of student walking out the door. You shifted your head from left to right, trying to figure out what's happening until you realized that the class ended already. You hid your face into your palm and sighed frustratingly. Gosh you fucked up.

As you parted your hands away from your face, you saw Mr. Park sitting on his desk and writing something into his record paper. You don't want to disturb him, so you slowly reached for your bag and started to walk out of the room.

"Who said that you're allowed to go?" A manly voice spoke and you stopped in the middle of the room to face him and you saw him looking at you expressionless.

You looked at the ground shamefully, still standing at the spot where you stopped. "I'm sorry Mr. Park." You said, still your head down low.

"I plan to make you go to my office to talk about the deal, but I guess we're going to talk it out here in your detention." He crossed his arm and he stood up from his seat approaching through the door and locked it.

Your heart starts to beat faster again as you heard the click of the door lock. "Turn around and face me." He said, and you obliged. You turn around and face him, your cheeks flushed red instantly as you saw him in his polo curled up above his elbow, seeing his arm veins through his manly hands. He shifted his hand into his pocket and started to walk slowly towards you as he bit his lower lip staring at you from bottom to top. You gripped your backpack strap tightly but you didn't move. Yes, he is so hot as fuck and whatever happen in this detention, you will accept it.