To beacon and the initiation

Here we see you as you were in a shop called "dust till dawn" just getting some dust for your sword and then a man with a cane with four men came in and looked around as the leader came to the owner of the store.

Roman: (flicking his cigar) Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a Dust shop open this late?

One of the henchman points his gun at the shopkeeper.

Shopkeeper: *raising his hands* P-please! Just take my Lien and leave!

Roman: Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, calm down, we're not here for your money. To the henchmen*Grab the Dust.

A henchman opens a case and removes one of several cylinders, which the group uses to take Dust from the tube containers on the walls.

Henchman 1: (placing another open case on the display to the shopkeeper) Crystals. Burn. Uncut.

The shopkeeper proceeds to fill the case. as another henchman went to grab a tube he spotted you as he grabs his sword

Henchman: Alright kid put your hands in the air. *you didn't respond* Hey! I said put your hands up! *you still haven't responded to him* Hey do you have a death wish or something?!

He grabbed you as it showed you had earbuds on as he signaled you to take them off as you took your earbuds off.

(Y/N): What?

Henchman: I said put your hands up.

(Y/N): Are you gonna rob me?

Henchman: Yes.

Then another henchman was sent flying by as he turned to see what was going on you then did a roundhouse kick knocking him out as you looked to see a girl with a red hood and saw Roman and realised what's going on.

(Y/N): So there's a robbery here? I don't think so.

You pulled out your sword as it was in Cewyll mode as you ran to one of his other henchmen and slashed at him and changed it to alpha mode and fired a fire dust blast at him as you then looked to see the girl is outside with a scythe fighting the rest of the goons as you saw her beating them you then saw roman aiming his cane at her as you ran outside and far from the battle, as he fired a red blast at her it was blocked by a giant rock monster as the girl saw it in shock.

Ruby: Wow.

Roman was in complete shock at the creature as it looked at him and then roared at him as it charged at him as roman got out of the way as it tried to punch him as he went to a ladder on a nearby building as ruby went after him as the monster saw nobody was around it started to shrink in size as it's body changed from stone to flesh as it revealed to be you were the monster the whole time.

(Y/N): Glad she didn't see me change back, other wise she would have freaked out by now.

You then ran to catch up with her as you saw her and roman as has now getting on a bullhead as you saw it was about to get away and if you transformed in front of them they would know that you are a monster. Then you saw roman throw a red crystal at you as it resulted in an explosion but when the smoke cleared up you saw that you were protected by a circle of protection as you looked to see a blonde woman in a purple cape as she was holding a riding crop

(Y/N): Oh great.

???(Goodwitch): You two are coming with me.

Ruby: Your a huntress! Can I get your autograph?

We later see you and Ruby in an interrogation room as you both were in chairs as glynda

Glynda: What you two did was reckless and irresponsible.