System Opened!!!

Ken was eager about his plan of getting his sister to help. As soon as Ravi promised to put a plea, ken called his sister on phone and explained the situation to her (of course in keken's version - the dramatic ver) and She had agreed on coming to help him in his operation so Ken was awaiting her arrival and waited at the airport for her escort.

After the announcement was made, a lot of passengers tumbled out of the gate and there was this red-haired girl, with huge sunglasses walking in heels conspicuously. She was quite tall and maintained a sleek figure, hurrying through the large crowd. Sharp nose and tiny lips painted in red mimicking an underground mafia. Ken immediately noticed and pulled her into a clumsy hug strangulating nearly.

She struggled in his arms "excuse me!! What the hell are you doing"

Ken was so into hugging her that he could barely hear the voice of the suffocating woman in his arms.
"COULD YOU PLEASE STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??" she yelled forcing a hard push on him with her slender arms.

Just then ken realised she wasn't his sister he hugged.

Shit*

he had mistaken, wrong person

He grinned awkwardly and bowed swiftly, low enough to touch his nose on the floor.

"im sorry, I was too excited! I mistook you to be my sister" he apologised politely but the woman was so furious, so furious about her makeup getting messed up that she claimed for compensation.

Amidst all this hustle-bustle a moderate looking girl with a neatly tied up hair, holding three huge bags came up and held ken's shoulder. "brother?" she called turning him around.

"Ohh! Minah??" he exclaimed in confusion shifting gazes at the two ladies

"what's going on brother?" she asked seeing her brother apologize to a really frantic woman "did you fight with her" she widened her eyes.

"no no, I actually thought she was you and hugged her" ken scratched his temple in hesitation "a little harshly" he added with his tongue out.

Minah sighed
"excuse me madam!" she called to the woman "im sorry for what my brother has done"

The woman casually ignored her, she was brushing her hair up looking into a hand mirror.

She hatched a plan after observing the lady for a few minutes
"BUT BRAATHHERR" minah gestured to ken loud enough for the woman to listen "aren't we getting late for the discount offer at the new showroom today, oh dear! What a fuss you've created" she yelled a little louder when she noticed the lady lookup in excitement "AND THE DISCOUNT OFFER WAS FOR 50%!!" she added in a high dramatic tone glaring at the lady by the corner of her eye.

Immediately the lady's eyes widened and she lifted up her bags "uh umm... It's okay I've forgiven you, likewise I have a lot of work to do than waste my time here" she twisted her body around and steadily ran off the airport.

"Oppa! You made another problem?" she whined "uh no wonder mother was worried"