Meeting bae

Your name: Taco
Your crush: Mattia

Taco's POV:
It's a Thursday at 4:45pm. I'm doing the usual. Heading to bible study because I cannot get enough of Jesus. I arrive and dab up my godly friends. There's an extra seat today but I don't ask about it because it's probably nothing. Father Dingleberry starts the study by having us share God moments we witnessed since our last bible study last Thursday. I share my God moment:
I was showering on Monday and my uncle wanted to join. God gave me the strength to refuse incest even though I wanted it so badly.

The group of 6 people clapped for my braveness and Father D. gave me a 3 week no incest token.

After sharing my story I hear the front door shut. I look back and see a sexy Dinosaur lookin ass staring at me in disturbance. My face goes red. FUCK HE WAS LISTENING. THIS STRANGER KNOWS I DID INCEST WITH MY UNCLE. FUCK!!!!

The priest says "hey everyone I almost forgot, we have a new holy member. Meet Matthew guys!"

The new boy walks in and says, "it's Mattia not Matthew," and rolls his eyes.

Father says "oh I'm so sorry Matilda. Here take a seat."

He sits down right next to me in the open seat and my face is turning purple because I forgot how to breath. The room is so silent you could hear a silent queef. He looks at me and says "Jesus christ. Ya good?"

I gasp for oxygen and at this point everyone is confused. My face starts turning back to normal and I try saying *yeah I'm good* but instead i scream in his face out nervousness. I've never spoken to a sexy man before.

Mattia: "dude what the fuck"
Me: "ahhhh i love you oh i mean I'm all good"

He looks at me in utter confusion but I can tell he has feelings for me, too.

The priest asks him if he has any god moments he'd like to share. Mattia says no and asks to use the bathroom. I knew that this was code for me to join him. After he was in the bathroom, I said I needed to use the lady's room and ran after him. I opened the door and saw him snorting a line of coke. He looks at me and screams, "Get the fuck out of the boys bathroom," and pushes me out. He probably wanted to take it slow, so i decided to sit back down and continue praising Jesus. Mattia comes back in and moves his chair to the opposite side of the circle. He's probably just trying not to catch a case. I wink at him and he looks away. I promise YOU COULD CUT THE SEXUAL TENSION WITH A KNIFE.

Bible study comes to an end and I see Mattia get up to leave so I run up to walk out with him. His pace speeds up and so does mine. Right as we exit the front door, my mom, Karen, is waiting in the mini van. I blow Mattia a kiss as he runs to his car and I enter my mom's.

Mommy: does someone have a boyfriend?
Me: yeah I think I just might!!

Writers note: Ik this story is boring right now but it will get good. trust me it will get hot and heavy.