The belt

It's two weeks after the foursome. Mattia and Taco haven't spoken since. Not a single word or text has been exchanged. They both had been skipping bible study to avoid contact. Mattia finally grows some balls and texts Taco:
"Hello my precious lollipop. Can we please meet at the strip club, i feel like we need to talk about what happened."

Within a nanosecond Taco responds:
"Of course my spicy tuna wrap. Vanilla unicorn at 4:52 am?"

Mattia: "see you then 🕵️‍♀️"

Mattia sets his alarm for 4 am, anal rapes his mom, then goes to bed. He wakes up, puts on his all purple velvet tracksuit, leaves out the door in his room, and hops in his 2008 Nissan pebble beach Altima. Once at the club, he asked the bouncer for taco and he said she is in the back room.

Mattia enters the back room and to his surprise taco has on clothes and has a five course meal set out for them. She gestures for him to sit on her lap and so he pops a squat. He feels her boner up his ass. They sit in silence for 10 minutes. Taco finally says something.

Taco: I have to tell you something.
Mattia: what is it?
Taco: I've regained my virginity.
Mattia: that's not a thing.
Taco: I vsco dm'ed father Dingleberry and he said that if I pray to Jesus and ask for my virginity back every night, then father would rebaptize me and all my sins would go away. The baptism was three days ago. I wanted you to be there but I knew you would be a temptress and I couldn't risk it.
Mattia: you are so brave.

The two of them finish eating. Taco lifts her shirt to show Mattia her food baby and he notices that there is something metal peaking out of her pants. He rips off her pants with passion and discovers she is wearing a 16th century iron chastity belt. He bits his lip so hard it starts bleeding.

Taco: This is to maintain my self control around you and my uncle.
Mattia: where's the key?
*Taco reaches in her purse and pulls out the key*
Mattia: can I see it.
*taco starts handing it to him, but right before it comes into contact with his hands, she says "sike" and swallows it.

Mattia tried to stop her but it's too late. The deed is done. As she swallows the key, her face shows instant regret. She wants Mattia, but now cannot have him.

*Three days passed*

Mattia comes over to rummage through tacos shit for the third day in a row. He puts on blue latex gloves and she poops in his hands. As he squeezes the poo, he finds the key. He instantly pulls down her pants and unlocks the chastity belt. She kicks him in the throat and says, "stop I can't."
After Massive Member Mattia is able to breathe again, he asks, "but why?"
Taco responds, "it's no nut November."

Mattia punches a hole in her wall and screams in despair. He had forgotten all about this cursed month. But she was right. It was morally wrong to nut in November. He obliged and went home.

Once home, he enters his kitchen and Senior polibliblio is cooking up some prosciutto and mozzarella on a panini. Mattia eats then goes to his room and turns his LED lights to red to match his angered mood.

The next day he goes to school, sees his ex, and GETS BACK TOGETHER WITH HER.

writer's note: hi this it the last chapter. Mattia got back with his ex and I lost interest.