Role reversal

Enchilada's POV:

Mattia offered to help me find my house and my identity. Right as we exit his house we notice 'missing' signs with my face on them on every house, pole, car, and tree in sight.

Me: omg how long have I been missing?
Mattia: I think only like 20 minutes.

We close the front door and see one of the signs on the back of it. He rips it off and reads:
"If anyone finds my sweet Taco, please return her back to 69 Stalingrad Blvd. She was last seen farting in her uncles face after breaking up with him."

He stops reading and looks at me with this expression:

I don't remember doing that but I suddenly form a lady boner

I don't remember doing that but I suddenly form a lady boner. Mattia walks me home and we see cop cars outside my house. We go inside and there are cops and a woman hysterically crying. She screams "Mija" and runs to me, picking me up and body slamming me to the floor. An older man picks me up and tries to kiss me, but I escape and put him in a headlock as I drive my knee up his asshole. Must be my uncle.

Mattia holds me back as the cops separate me from my supposed family.

Mom: YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHEN U GO TO YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE!!
Mattia and I say in unison, "WE ARENT DATING," as he lets go of me.
Mom: that's not what you told me!
Mattia: pause, pause, pause. You told her we were dating?
Me: No! Well IDK!
Mattia: ight imma head out.

Mattia starts inching toward the door and leaves. I go to my room and lock the door. I change into something more comfortable then see a diary sitting on my bed. I open it and start reading. My reaction:

It's just pages and pages of incest with uncle Wallace

It's just pages and pages of incest with uncle Wallace. I go to the very end and on page 375 and I see the name Mattia. I begin reading to figure out more about him. It all starts adding up. I'm the fucking weirdo.

I open my window and begin zip-lining down to the ground. Since my room is facing the front, I notice while in midair Mattia about to knock on my door.

Mattia's POV:
I can't stop thinking about Taco. She's so mysterious. One second she's mentally disturbed, the next she is normal. As I am about to knock on her front door to apologize for leaving in such a haste, I see a stunning figure wearing a sloth morphe suit flying through the sky.

She unzips the face and I realize it's Taco

She unzips the face and I realize it's Taco. She comes up to me.

Taco: hey whatcha doin?
Me: oh I just came to apologize for leaving. I got freaked out but I remembered that that was the old you. You've changed.
Taco: yeah sorry about that.
Me: yeah.

We stare at each other in silence for 30 minutes

Me: hey I was wondering if you wanted to do something.
Taco: now?
Me: yeah like go on a date or something.
Taco: oh well actually I can feel the tip of a shit peaking out my asshole.
Me: oh.
Taco: yeah so just text me.
Me: ok see you around.