thirteen

Days passed by, I didn't notice that it was already fashion week season, the busiest week of my life. I was lucky enough that I'll be walking for my favorite brands.

"Nervous for your first fashion week?" The makeup artist asked me as she was putting foundation on my face.

"Uhm, yes, but, I'm excited." I said and smiled and she just nodded.

If someone will ask me kung mahal ko pa si Ricci, the answer is, yes, I still love him. My work gave me enough distractions to forget about him, but I just couldn't. I still love him.

Natapos na yung makeup at nagbihis na 'ko nung unang damit na isusuot ko for the show, dalawang damit ang isusuot ko para sa show na ito, which is Givenchy. If you're a first timer and you've managed to wear two clothes on your first fashion week, then, you're lucky, only the A list models gets to second and third change of clothes.

"Rafaela, I heard Bryle will be watching front row. You're lucky to have a supportive boyfriend. Ugh! A girl can dream." My friend Cindy told me.

"Silly! Bryle is just a friend, only a friend" I explained.

A lot of people has been asking me about the real score between me and Bryle, pero, hanggang friends lang talaga. Ayokong gumamit ng ibang tao para lang makalimot, kawawa naman siya kung hulog na hulog na pala siya samantalang ako, may mahal pa rin na iba.

"Hmm, you still love the guy on your instagram?" She asked while we were putting our clothes.

I still haven't removed him from my IG feed. Baka kasi siguro, umaasa pa rin ako na magkakabalikan kami. May babalikan pa ba ako sa'yo, Ricci? I think he's already happy with Anna.

"Cindy, that looks great on you!" I said trying to shift a different topic.

"Don't change the subject, Raffy. That means yes, I guess. I won't tell, Bryle. Don't worry." She said and put on her shoes.

Kumusta na kaya si Ricci? It has been weeks since I last talked to them and I missed them so much.

It was finally my turn to walk the runway, I saw Bryle immediately and he smiled at me.

When I came into the middle of the runway, I saw a familiar face but I need to stay focused that's why I ignored it for a while.

It's impossible for Ricci to be here, nasa Pinas siya, training for UP. And I told them to never ever visit me because it would kill me and mahihirapan ulit ako kapag nakita ko siya at iiwan lang din ako.

"You were so great! Now, go get change!" a staff from Givenchy complimented me and I smiled.

I still couldn't stop thinking about Ricci, damn it! He is in Manila for fucks sake, why would he be here? Am I that important for him to buy an expensive plane ticket to see me? On top of that, it is also difficult to get fashion week tickets. Damn, I should stop thinking about him.

It was my turn again. Pagkadating ko roon sa pwesto kung saan 'ko siya nakita, kung siya ngayon, and it was fucking clear that it was Ricci freaking Rivero! The guy that made me so submissive and sore a few months ago. Seeing him right now, reminds me of that night we did it, the way his touch made my skin shiver, and the way his kisses made my knees tremble.

I should really focus on walking right now, baka madapa pa ako.

After that, we walked one last time with all of the models and there I saw him proudly smiling at me, I even forgot about Bryle's existence now that I saw him. "oh my god!" I whispered to myself.

After that, I rushed to get dressed and went to my next show which is Gucci. Will he be there? I hope so.

"You seem tensed. Are you okay?" A model asked me, I think her name is Kaia. "Yeah, I'm great, I think I just saw my ex. But, I'm fine." I said and someone is already doing my hair and makeup.