Six- Crushes and Choosing a Class Rep

Sami ran through the halls, her feet pounding against the floor. She had fallen a bit behind and was on her way back to class, meanwhile Kirishima was on his way to the bathroom. As Kirshima started walking up the stairs to go to the men's restroom, he spotted Sami coming down them before noticing one of her shoes was untied. Untied shoe plus running? Not a good combo, she was going to get hurt if she wasn't careful.... Just as he opened his mouth to warn her about the loose laces, she tripped over them, giving a shriek as she started to fall. Thinking quickly, Kirishima stepped in the way. He had to do something in order to keep her from getting hurt...

Sami squeezed her eyes shut the moment she started to fall, bracing for impact. But, it never came... "Glad I caught you." Sami's eyes snapped open to catch a pair of crimson orbs staring down at her with shark tooth grin... Her face erupted into a dark shade of red when she realized that Kirishima had caught her in a dipping motion, his arms securely around her to keep her from the rest of the gnarly fall. "You okay there, princess?" He asked as he helped her upright. Sami quickly nodded in response, unable to find the words and going dark red at the nickname. Kirishima grinned. "Good, I'm glad I was able to keep you from getting hurt... I saw your shoe was untied... I was about to tell you when you tripped and I couldn't just let you hurt yourself by falling down those stairs and... Wait, let me fix your shoe for you."

"Oh, no, no, I..." Before she could finish, he knelt down on one knee and started to tie her shoe for her.

"I want to help you, princess, even if it's just this once... I'd hate for you to trip again and not be able to catch you. I don't want you to get hurt... Someone..." His face went a little red. "Well, someone as beautiful.. A-and sweet as you doesn't deserve that." Kirishima replied as he tied her shoe before grinning up at her and standing to full height. "There you go, milday." Kirishima took her hand and kissed the back of it as he bowed in princely fashion, the blush on Sami's cheeks burning darker red. Handsome and a gentleman... How could someone be that perfect? He then surprised her by encasing both of her hands in his, an adorable look crossing his face just then. "I'll see you back at class, okay? Please stay safe while I'm away." Sami nodded in response and with a kiss to her hands and a wink, Kirishima let go of her hands and hurried on his way. Sami, still in a state of red in the face shock, managed to find her way back to class.

Narako, meanwhile, had been a little worried about Izuku and wondering where Sami was. She should have been there almost 30 minutes ago... The entire class except Bakugou was abuzz about how they each gave it their all because they were inspired by Izuku. Narako smiled. Not even a hero yet and Izuku was already doing what he dreamed of doing... Whether or not he knew it... The door slid open to reveal Sami walking in. Narako automatically went to her. "Where have you been? You should have been here half an hour a..." Narako stopped when she spotted a very red blush on her friend's face. Narako raised an eyebrow in question as Sami walked to her seat in a daze and sat down. "Oi, Strawberry Cheeks, what's going on? Why're you so red?" Narako asked as she sat down in her own seat. Sami snapped out of her daze and blushed a bit darker before looking at Narako and telling her what had happened. When she finished, Narako smirked, Sami's blush having calmed down back to her normal skin tone by the end.

"Your kids are going to be adorable." Narako teased. Sami's face erupted dark red again at her friend's statement.

"Narako!" Sami whined.

"I'm just sayin'." Narako gave a little shrug, her hands up in defense.

"I mean, do you think he likes me? Should I ask him out or is it too soon and I need to wait for him to ask me? I don't know how this all works since I've never been in love before and..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down and take a breather." Narako interrupted Sami's rambling as she placed her hands over her friend's, making the girl take deep breaths to calm herself. "I would wait on telling him how you feel for now..." Narako advised, Sami nodding in agreement. "But, at some point, you will have to tell him." Just as she finished talking, Kirishima rejoined the class, walking over to the girls and starting a conversation with them. Despite having a blush on her face, Sami didn't bother hiding this time since it had calmed down to just a pink color instead of the usual burning red. She could easily say that it was makeup or something... The day couldn't have been better for Kirishima when he saw that Sami wasn't hiding anymore, and honestly couldn't help but grin when she smiled. She had the goregous smile he'd ever seen...