Two- First Encounters

"Mama!" Narako screamed as she extended one hand toward her mother's body just as Stain sent his blade through Zakaida, ending the woman's life. Zakaida's blood splattered the walls, as well as covering a bit of Stain himself. The Hero Killer turned to Narako, his crimson eyes showing a conflict. Should he waste one of his four hero kills in this city on this little girl? He took a step toward her, only for her to back up in fright, the shadow tendrils rising to protect her as she fell onto her back. But why should he kill the kid? She could spread word of mouth just as well as any adult, couldn't she? But, then again... She did just witness her mother's death by his hand... That was going to cause some problems for him in the future if she was to become a hero....Before he could act, the sound of pounding footsteps came from outside. Stain growled a bit, his mind made up for him. He put his blade to her cheek and turned her head away from her mother's body, making her look directly into his eyes. "I'll let you live... But I want you to remember this moment, kid, the next time you think you'll ever be more than a scared weakling." He removed his blade from the child's face and disappeared out the back door just as the front door burst open. Narako's eyes returned to her mother, a small part of her hoping against all odds that this was all just a nightmare about to end... Since the only thing she could see was her mother's motionless body, Narako didn't yet notice who had come too late. She winced while trying to sit up, covering her eye again with her hand as she was reminded of what her actions had caused, forcing herself to tear her eyes from her mother. She heard a pair of footsteps coming toward her, and a pair of slightly calloused hands gently helped her sit up the rest of the way.

"Easy does it, kiddo, you don't want to hurt yourself more." A deep but calm voice told her. When she looked up, her good eye met a pair of grey eyes that seemed... Familiar in a way....

Narako strummed her shadow guitar once again, the sound sending the shadow tendrils toward Bakugou to help him in the fight. She didn't really care how Bakugou got into this mess at this point... She just knew she needed to help him get the hell out of it... 3 mini explosions came from Bakugou's hands as he tried fighting back against the villain before a big explosion knocked Narako on her back, the female manipulating the remaining shadow tendrils to protect Midoriya as the freckle faced young man fell as well. Come on, Narako, think... Narako thought as she slowly sat back up. She needed a plan and fast... "Get the hell off of me!" Bakugou yelled, struggling against the villain's grip, both of the males failing to notice that something close to a slime arm with a huge closed fist had formed from the villain, his eyes on Midoriya. Much to the villain's misfortune, however, Narako had noticed.... But pain forced her to stand up much slower than normal.

"Just a little bit longer, kid... And I'm done playing with you!" The villain yelled as he raised a slime arm to crush Midoriya. Narako grit her teeth before pushing off the ground and running toward her green haired friend, manipulating the shadow tendrils to yank Midoriya to safety, a horrified look crossed both boys' faces as she stepped in the way of the hit meant for her quirkless friend. Narako's mind caused things to seem to move in slow motion as she turned toward the villain, shadow tendrils rising to her arms as she glared at the villain keeping Katsuki captive.

"Nara-chan, no!" Izuku shouted. Narako let out a battle cry and raised her shadow covered arms, crossing them as she blocked the attack. The strength of the hit landing on her arms caused Narako to slide a bit, but she pushed back.

"Threatening my friends is where you made your last mistake!" Narako snarled at the villain as she gained a bit of ground, every muscle in her body straining to hold back the villain's attack. With a roar, the villain pushed back harder, the strength forcing her to her knees. I will... Stand my ground! Narako thought as she pushed back, struggling to get back on her feet once more.