Chapter #2

I still can't sleep, I feel tired but just don't have the energy to sleep.
Weird eh?
Ding-dong-ding...
***

I finally learned that I fell asleep because I woke up from out of my bed. The wooden floor was cold, too cold in fact. I got up and looked at myself at the full-length mirror. EEK! I was a mess. A big one.

My once long, black straight hair came to be a big, black jungle. Groan... I took me all yesterday to untangle every piece and now look at me! But as always I just patted it down and headed down the hallway. I'm not going to waste my day again on some hair junk! But then it occurred to me that my hair was only going to get worse by the minute yet I still shrugged it a away.
***

To my very surprise, Marylnn was there, all dressed up as a news reporter. "HELLO THERE AMERICA I'M YOUR VERY ATTRACTIVE NEWS REPORTER!!!" Talk about annoying, she's climbing all over the place from the cabinets to the tables, even the walls! Remind me again how I'm related to that!

"Um... M-Marylnn... You're scaring me and Arthur... Arthur doesn't l-like loud n-noises..." It occurred to me that Marylnn wasn't the only one here in fact, Sal. Sal's my cousin aswell, also Marylnn's little brother. I really actually sometimes feel sorry for him. She's always making loud noises while him and his small, grey kitten, Arthur would be there in the corner trying to fall asleep with their blanket in pain.

Sal even got this very shy, soft voice I think its likely impossible to hear him in anger. Yet that just hit me... He never does... Does he?...

"M-Marylnn you're waking up Arthur because your big mouth won't stay shut!" Okay, so maybe he was rude right there like he was mean and all but in reality he actually sounded very calm and gentle. Weird eh? Or is it just me? ...
***
Please don't forget to vote!
(°∀°)b