Chapter 7

Jack was really funny, we hung at a park, all three of us.

Jack told stories and jokes that had me in tears I was laughing so hard.

Toby was laughing with us but not as hard, most the stories were embarrassing things Toby did or said.

I held Toby's hand though, trying not to offend him or anything.

"You guys are so gay together, it's so cute, I swear." Jack smiles and we laugh.

"Thanks, Jacky." I laugh and he scowls.

"No. Not the cutesy nicknames, god I hate those!" He shouts.

I have something I can annoy him with later now.

_______________

"(Y/N)?" Jack asks as Toby went to 'take a leak'.

"Yeah?" You asks, your (E/C) eyes looking into his deep empty eye sockets through his mask.

"Are you serious about Toby?" He asks, no joking tone in his voice.

"Of course." I answer, "I'd die or kill for Toby." I says smiling at the ground.

"Would you now?" Jack says smiling evily, he then tackles me to the ground and thrust a razor sharp scalpel to my throat.

"Call for help, and you're more dead than you already are." He says with a wicked smile on his face.

I wimper in fear as the force on the scalpel intensifies and I feel the skin break beneath the force.

Suddenly Jack gets off of me and stands, I see Toby walking over, Jack extends a hand and helps me up.

"Tell Toby anything, and I will kill you AND him, got it?" He asks and I nod in fear.

"Good. Now act as if you fell, or else."  Toby walks up and gasp.

"(Y/N) are you alright!?! You're bleeding!" He shouts and I nervously laugh.

"Yeah... haha... clumsy me tripped and scrathed my neck on a sharp rock, I'm fine though." I say softly, I can feel Jacks icy glare, even though he has no eyes.

I am scared for my life.

I don't know what to do.

God, please help.

__________________

It's super short, I'm sorry, but I will update this story this weekend, no matter how lazy I'm feeling. Ily guys! Bye!

I hope I didn't spell anything wrong on such a short chapter. Night guys.

¤ Madi ¤