👀 003 👀

Amoura Pov:

As you know I have to start school tomorrow and I'm scared but it's whatever I'm going to the 4th grade or whatever well they've been in school for 10 weeks so they probably know eachother by now so that's kinda making me nervous, well like kinda feeling not sooo confident/comfortable being with new things.

I just told everybody goodnight because they wanna see me on the first day so they can take pictures.Alsooo did I tell y'all my dad bought me the iphone 11 and he bought the new black airpods but they not as cool I still use my othere ones but I was crying so hard and hugging him for the iphone tho because who wouldn't it was the same day it came out...

But whatever past that I need to go my ugly ahh to sleep tho.

_________________________________________

+hours past

_________________________________________

I'm laying down and all I feel someone snatch the covers off of me fast as hell so I jump up and see Draco with a blanket and cup.I calm down and check my phone 5:00 I grabbed my remote and put on some of my dad's music and turn it all the way.Then I start my shower and put Draco on my bed and grabbed my ipad and he started playing games and singing/rapping our dad's lyrics and it was so funny and cute.

I slipped my clothes off and started washing for about a 1 hour just jamming.Then I get out it's 5:53 so I slipped on a bra and underwear then put on big gray shirt and started on my hair.Oh yeah I took my hair out yesterday and I just said I'll have my natural hair showing on the first day and my hair is crazy and you know I'm blasian so it's soooo curly.

My outfit:

(Not the nails or phone everything else yea

(Not the nails or phone everything else yea.)

Draco ran and was holding my leg while I was doing my hair and when I finished I did my routine also lotioned to.Ibput my outfit on and grabbed my bookbag making sure everything is in there and grabbed my minnie bag ang made sure I had everything.

I put it outside of my room door and fixed my room up a bit and grabbed my phone cause everything was outside my door then I told Draco come on and we walked out my room and I turned the light off and closed my door.

Then walked down stairs and saw everyone and they all smiled when I walked down and i smiled and put my bags on the couch and placed my phone in my minnie bookbag.

I went in the kitchen to see my dad feeding Tay Tay and talking to my grandma.She smiled and got up and hugged my and kissed my cheeks.I laughed and my Dad gave Tay to her and thank god he didn't pull his pants up cause he had some type of joggers that stuck to him at least.