💞000💞

Amoura Kind Alicia Gaulden (Macei)

______________

Well let me start off by saying my mom keisha just died of an overdose like 30 minus ago...

When i was born she took care of me but when she turned 12 she used to go out and go to the mall.

So then i started living with my grandma until she had died in a car crash.

That was the last time i cried about anything.

But nowwww.I'm in thr car with police officers taking me to some place.

________

+21 minutes pass...
________

We suddenly stop because we are at the girl foster care.I grab my money bag and my minnie bag with little things i carry around.

Then we walk out and go in the place they asked me did i know who my father was.

I said no,but i have my birth certificate.I handed it to them and set down in a chair.The lady looked shocked while reading the papper.

She start screaming.A man came over and calmed her down.She looked at me and said i will leave today or tomorrow.

I said "ight".They take me to a musty room and told me to sit there while they did something.

When i sat down the people left.Then these group of girls were mugging me so i was mugging back.

Oh well shits about to go down fr fr...

_______________

Kentrell Desean Gaulden